Get 3 kills with a single burst of fire

Hi, any suggestion to complete this challenge? I've used frag grenade already and I've killed 3 in one burst with grenade but it does not show I successfully, still 0/3. Does the difficulty matter also. When the difficulty in challenge is easy, should I play in the contract with easy difficulty?

Comments

• Guest 7505395Guest 7505395 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same guestion?What should i do for this challange?
  • crchuangcrchuang Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi Duke,

If the frag grenade doesn't work, you may try to use the flash grenade !!
  • UrbanVoyeurUrbanVoyeur Registered Users 12 Posts
    roland wrote: »
    Hi, any suggestion to complete this challenge? I've used frag grenade already and I've killed 3 in one burst with grenade but it does not show I successfully, still 0/3. Does the difficulty matter also. When the difficulty in challenge is easy, should I play in the contract with easy difficulty?
    You need an extended clip and careful aiming. A stun grenade will help keep them still while you finish them off.
  • ceastonceaston Registered Users 29 Posts
    Use the dk 516 carbine with extended clip. Make sure there are 3 enemies standing right next to each other and use a flash bang. Once the r flashed, kill all 3 without letting go of the trigger
  • rolandroland Registered Users 8 Posts
    ceaston wrote: »
    Use the dk 516 carbine with extended clip. Make sure there are 3 enemies standing right next to each other and use a flash bang. Once the r flashed, kill all 3 without letting go of the trigger
    @ceaston: Thanks I completed this challenge with your instructions. Although, I did not use flash bang I just used viper x-72.
    Thanks all.