Any questions, ask me here

before the update where we have the killing spree and daily rewards, I beat the game 4 or 5 times, uninstalling and reinstalling each time. Now I have beat the game again, picked up the wraith cm7 when it was on sale for 75% off, got my day 15 bonus, just noticed the next day 15 bonus is 15 stars, have completed all 3 parts for the killing spree, and only have 1 challenge left to complete, which is the combat medic challenge, (use 5 med kits while near death) and the only reason why I haven't been able to complete it is cuz the challenge is bugged. Don't waste ur med kits on this challenge when you get to it.
Prev134

Comments

• FrankieqFrankieq Registered Users 4 Posts
    ceaston wrote: »
    before the update where we have the killing spree and daily rewards, I beat the game 4 or 5 times, uninstalling and reinstalling each time. Now I have beat the game again, picked up the wraith cm7 when it was on sale for 75% off, got my day 15 bonus, just noticed the next day 15 bonus is 15 stars, have completed all 3 parts for the killing spree, and only have 1 challenge left to complete, which is the combat medic challenge, (use 5 med kits while near death) and the only reason why I haven't been able to complete it is cuz the challenge is bugged. Don't waste ur med kits on this challenge when you get to it.

Thank you for your last bit of advice about extreme measures. And your offer for help, advice
    I'm curious about when you can use the frag grenades and where they show up on your screen. I have beat one killing spree through level 10 so I know I must have won 3 of them but it's like they are no where to be found.
    Also, was the gun you get the end if you beat all a killing spree worth it? I have the viper now.

Also, do you have any advice about getting free credits? A lot of the challenges require buying stuff, like laser sights so you can beat them.

Thank you for your help....!!!!!
  • ceastonceaston Registered Users 29 Posts
    To equip frag grenades, simply go to inventory, click on "buy" next to your flash bangs, scroll down a little bit u till u see where u can buy the frags and click equip. Keep in mind that while frag grenades are equipped, your flash bangs will not be equipped.

The gun u get at the end of killing spree is the mortara M75. It is well worth it. So far it is the most powerful assault weapon you can get without using credits. The only assault weapon more powerful is the hellfire, which will cost you 3000 credits, personally, I'm waiting for it to go on sale like the wraith did.

Free credits, if you go to http://www.tapjoy. com. Without the spaces, there are options to install and run certain games/app for credits. This is what I do, and as soon as I install and run the app for about 20 seconds, I open ck2 back up, when I get the credits I'm suppose to then I go delete the app.

Hope this helps every1 and keep the questions coming
  • patch1980patch1980 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Just wondering How I start a new game??
    patch1980 wrote: »
    Just wondering How I start a new game??

Only way is to delete game from device and install again
  • patch1980patch1980 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I tried that. when I open the game again it is still at the point I last played.
    I installed it on a IMac from the apps store.
  • RicksterRickster Registered Users 26 Posts
    I got a question Ceaston,how in the world do I get 10 kills with 1 reactix pill,, I can't seem to figure it out, thanks in advance if you can help me haha
    Rickster wrote: »
    I got a question Ceaston,how in the world do I get 10 kills with 1 reactix pill,, I can't seem to figure it out, thanks in advance if you can help me haha

It doesnt have to be just 1 pill, I found out the hard way (trying that multiple times) that if you use 2, 3, 4 or 5 reactix pills all at the same time, you will still complete the challenge
  • andy-blackandy-black Registered Users 24 Posts
    Frankieq wrote: »
    Thank you for your last bit of advice about extreme measures. And your offer for help, advice
    I'm curious about when you can use the frag grenades and where they show up on your screen. I have beat one killing spree through level 10 so I know I must have won 3 of them but it's like they are no where to be found.
    Also, was the gun you get the end if you beat all a killing spree worth it? I have the viper now.

Also, do you have any advice about getting free credits? A lot of the challenges require buying stuff, like laser sights so you can beat them.

Thank you for your help....!!!!!

The gun (Mortara M75) they give you for completing all three Killing Spree modes is definitely worth it. It's way better than the Viper. Use some of the credits you earn on the challenges to get the 180 rnd. mag and the ACOG sight and you're in business.
    andy-black wrote: »
    The gun (Mortara M75) they give you for completing all three Killing Spree modes is definitely worth it. It's way better than the Viper. Use some of the credits you earn on the challenges to get the 180 rnd. mag and the ACOG sight and you're in business.

I wouldn't waste my credits on the mag or acog, I use the extended mag and red dot sight and it kills everything within the 1 mag
    Ceaston,help please haha,challenge question,3shotgun kills?,what do they consider as a shotgun? Thank you
    The swat 1200 or the NT-80 Avenger are the shotguns
    The swat 1200 or the NT-80 Avenger are the shotguns

Haha finally did it,thank you my friend, I was using cheap sniper rifle the Bronson lol and that wasn't happening
  • macgyvermacgyver Registered Users 4 Posts
    got a question for you, ceaston. how do i beat the "executive suite" challenge? i completed more than 3 contracts in Dubai but still the progress is 0/3. The same goes with "comrades in arms". completed more than 3 contracts in Red Square but still 0/3.
    How do i also beat the "two-for-one-deal" challenge? how do i get a double-kill with 1 shot?
    As far as I could tell when I beat the 2 challenges for location specific, it was very specific. I can't say honestly what it was but it took me a long time to get those complete. As far as 2 kills with one shot... There's an easy way and a hard way, easy is to use frag grenades, the hard way is to use a gun to get 2 enemies down to very low health then use a shotgun and hope u kill them both with one shot
  • macgyvermacgyver Registered Users 4 Posts
    As far as I could tell when I beat the 2 challenges for location specific, it was very specific. I can't say honestly what it was but it took me a long time to get those complete. As far as 2 kills with one shot... There's an easy way and a hard way, easy is to use frag grenades, the hard way is to use a gun to get 2 enemies down to very low health then use a shotgun and hope u kill them both with one shot

i already used frag grenades but to no avail. i think the "dubai contract" and "red square contract" has a bug. completed a lot of them but still the prgress shows 0/3.
  • DarkmanDarkman Registered Users 1 Posts
    Any tips on killing spree tactics? Stuck on Stage 10 Assault mode, Stage 4 Sniper mode, Stage 4 Combined mode...
    Kill as many as u can b4 being noticed. Even on assult mode I still use a sniper rifle
  • yuzreeyuzree Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello guys,

My question is: since we all know that we can get a part of the Mortara M75 gun upon completion of level 10, is there even supposed to be a level 11? :confused:

Well in my case on v2.0.2 there is; and it doesn't end. Wave upon incessant wave of enemies & ensuing boss fights. I think I must have fought through 50 waves before giving up & letting them kill me.

This is easily achievable if you have a strong armor, a powerful weapon such as the Railgun & a good supply of Reactix. Just keep spamming the normal enemies to boost your multiplier, then pop a reactix when those armored brutes show up, kill them, get another low-level guy when your multiplier countdown is low, get the snipers on the roof, get the guy with the bonus star above his head, another reactix when the boss shows up, finish him off, rinse & repeat. You'll be racking up your score REAL fast; I was earning like 200 million points for each kill towards the end. My final score? -2147184708. Off the scales lol.

I believe this is definitely a bug & should be looked into.

Cheers.
    Hey Ceaston, what's going on buddy, long time no chat hahaha just curious, you said you completed all the challenges right, well here's my question. I can't for the life of me complete or even start to get 10 kills with 1 reactix pill, any suggestions, also I've reached level 24 and got contact killer 6 for a club card, now it doesn't offer any higher card, it says new clubcards coming soon, did this happen to you ?
    Rickster wrote: »
    Hey Ceaston, what's going on buddy, long time no chat hahaha just curious, you said you completed all the challenges right, well here's my question. I can't for the life of me complete or even start to get 10 kills with 1 reactix pill, any suggestions, also I've reached level 24 and got contact killer 6 for a club card, now it doesn't offer any higher card, it says new clubcards coming soon, did this happen to you ?

All right, with the reactix pills, I found out after trial and error that if u use multiple reactix pills at the same time, it will still complete the challenge... I think I used 3 or 4, giving me 30 or 40 seconds to get 10 kills. After completing the challenge it made sense what they ment in the description... 1 reactix pill use... Try that and let me know if I got it on a glitch or not. As far as the new club cards coming soon... Yes this did happen to me and I'm hoping and praying that they do come soon.
    All right, with the reactix pills, I found out after trial and error that if u use multiple reactix pills at the same time, it will still complete the challenge... I think I used 3 or 4, giving me 30 or 40 seconds to get 10 kills. After completing the challenge it made sense what they ment in the description... 1 reactix pill use... Try that and let me know if I got it on a glitch or not. As far as the new club cards coming soon... Yes this did happen to me and I'm hoping and praying that they do come soon.
    Ok brother I'll give it a try and you'll be the 1 st to know haha , thanks for the advise
    Ceaston, your the best lol , I used 5 pills at the same time continuous and completed the challege , thank you very much but now I'm avoiding challenges till an update cause I have no place to put the stars, haha got robbed the 3 stars for completion. Again thank you :)
  • afnanzafarafnanzafar Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have installed it on my macbook pro
    tried to uninstall by move it to trash and then reinstall but the game starts where i have left..how to sta
  • Crono1Crono1 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Can you please explain how the wraith works? I'm thinking of purchasing it, but I don't know some things (regular mag size, if it needs a silencer or not).
  • Crono1Crono1 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Can you please explain how the wraith works? I'm thinking of purchasing it, but I don't know some things (regular mag size, if it needs a silencer or not).
  • Manmohan SodhiManmohan Sodhi Registered Users 1 Posts
    Purchased hellfire by spending money.
    Sad that it does not fire on being equipped & used.

Pleeeeeease help !
    Crono1 wrote: »

The wraith is a cross bow. No silencer required... Mag size is decent... 9 round mag I think with the upgraded mag.
  • mikhailchaudhrymikhailchaudhry Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do I complete the hole in One Streak challenge. Have killed 3 with One shot , but it dos'nt work. !! Help pls..
  • fooozyfooozy Registered Users 1 Posts
    The gane stop every time i finsh a contract , i send the bugs repirt but nothing change , how to update yhe game without losing my level
  • Alireza nxAlireza nx Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey guys,
    I have just joined your chat bcuz i have a problem with killing spree. I have completed the assult and d mix thing but im stuck on d snipper, 3 times and the same thing happened, on level 9 of the snipper killed all the enemy, i was working my way with d helicopter but d game finished because some1 hit me in d head, now i have start all over again. Any idea why that happens?
    Another issue is on d free credit, i was going to earn 265 by registering for cineworld,(cinema) i have done that for mystlf and my mrs, instead of getting 530 credit i got nothing. Can the admin help me on that please??