Options

Ability to swap between frag grenades and flash bangs during a mission

andy-blackandy-black Registered Users 24 Posts
One capability I would like to see Jack Griffin have on Contract Killer 2 is the option swap between frag grenades and flash bang grenades during a mission, instead of having to equip them separately between contracts. It pisses me off when I go to throw a flash bang on a survival mission only to find that I've forgotten to swap back to them after using fraggies on the previous mission.

Comments

• Options
    rolandroland Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yeah, I agree with you on that. But I think it's great if both of it can be used be used in a mission not just by swapping it. Just like throwing knife and flash bang, hope there is also knife, flash bang and grenade that you used in each mission. Because there are times you want to used both them in a single mission. Although, if swapping is available while in a mission, you can used both of them but its still nice to have both of them available for use immediately.
  • Options
    andy-blackandy-black Registered Users 24 Posts
    roland wrote: »
    Yeah, I agree with you on that. But I think it's great if both of it can be used be used in a mission not just by swapping it. Just like throwing knife and flash bang, hope there is also knife, flash bang and grenade that you used in each mission. Because there are times you want to used both them in a single mission. Although, if swapping is available while in a mission, you can used both of them but its still nice to have both of them available for use immediately.

Yeah that's what I meant to say, it just didn't come out right. You got it.