how many levels are there in contract killer 2?

jetjet Registered Users 3 Posts
I Am currently at level 21..does anyone here have already finished CK2?

Comments

• v85349v85349 Registered Users 24 Posts
    jet wrote: »
    I Am currently at level 21..does anyone here have already finished CK2?

I am 27 but because of the bugs, stopped playing it. A guy said in the old forums that he reached 70 .....
    Ние знаещите, водени от неможещите, вършим невъзможното за кефа на неблагодарниците и сме направили толкова много с толкова малко за толкова дълго време, че вече сме се квалифицирали да вършим всичко от нищо.
  • jetjet Registered Users 3 Posts
    What bugs do you mean?
    The game behaves abnormally on big number of Galaxy S3 with ICS 4.1.2. More details you can see in the forum topics....
    Ние знаещите, водени от неможещите, вършим невъзможното за кефа на неблагодарниците и сме направили толкова много с толкова малко за толкова дълго време, че вече сме се квалифицирали да вършим всичко от нищо.
  • jetjet Registered Users 3 Posts
    You also said you finished level 27 and someone at level 40. So CK2 has no end at all? That's unfair.
    jet wrote: »
    You also said you finished level 27 and someone at level 40. So CK2 has no end at all? That's unfair.

I am 30 right now and you are right. On CK1 I got to level 50 and then nothing....you just earn so much, buy a lot of health and nothing is stopping you...I got tired. On the CK2, they did a changed thins bit and in addition to cash they give you credits for passing challenges. Before the game upgrade to version2.0, at some point the challenges were finished so it was very annoying. You still got missions and you could earn experience but no stars and no credits. After game upgarde, new challenges appeared but on Galaxy s3 bugs appeared and you just cannot play it normally and stars give you no credits. My advise: play as long as you like it and as long you can get credits which you may use on other GLU games...
  • rolandroland Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am in level 30 right now. I've noticed there are no progress bar anymore. I have completed several contracts but still in this level. I think this is the last level but still continuing giving new contracts.
  • chemchepchemchep Registered Users 8 Posts
    i am 24. keep playing
  • swishdswishd Registered Users 1 Posts
    Stuck on lvl 30 also...was hoping new update would give up some new levels and stuff to buy with cash instead of credits...screwed again I guess.
  • yoyoyamadayoyoyamada Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm on lv 30 now.
  • BHDBHD Registered Users 74 Posts
    I'm on Level 30 too.....
    Have completed 109 missions, completely clearing Contracts list, including 2 that I was "stuck on" requiring multiple tries and a load of "Reactix"
    Dislike:
    Removal of progress bar.... Very Annoying!!
    Need for "Reactix" ...... Unrealistic!!
    Need for multiple head shot hits..... Unrealistic.... Real world Scarfs & Current Headgear do not stop sniper rounds!!!!
    This could be such a good game with a few small tweaks.
  • chemchepchemchep Registered Users 8 Posts
    i'm on level 29 trying complete this game
    goog game
    I have now completed 222 (Yes, Two Hundred & Twenty Two) Contracts on Level 30 with no new content etc.

This is getting boring!

When I am bored I tend to go off a software publisher all together.
  • harsh bankaharsh banka Registered Users 1 Posts
    i dont know
    Now up to Level 30 Contract 417!!!!!

Not noticed any new content.

I have closed & restarted app.... What am I missing?
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi All, There are 20 levels on Mac, 30 on iOS/Android.
  • azrulfaridazrulfarid Registered Users 1 Posts
    So hard to get gold credit..
  • deserteagle.50deserteagle.50 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Level 30 and Title Contract Killer 6 - looks like this is the end for now. Challenges look like they run out. I am down to the last 2 kills in 1 shot - working through this, but guessing no more will come up after!!

Chapter 10 - Contracts, just keep repeating themselves. Not sure if they are always exactly the same, but the Chapter stays at 10!
  • Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    Same as Desert Eagle : level 30, title Contract Killer 6 and 107 Challenges completed...
    Is something coming next ?
  • salfskysalfsky Registered Users 2 Posts
    in my opinion this ck2 dveloper is trying to earn too much money in this game. i was so dissapointed that there are only few choices of weapons or equipment which you can use cash to buy. mostly with credits. best sniper weapons mostly use credits only. so lame.. i think they should release some best sniper weapons with cash buying allowed.or maybe 2 choices either cash or credits.
  • riggsfamily2riggsfamily2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Been at Level 30 for 2 months straight on old IPad. Waiting for an update to hopefully play new levels.
    I've been on Level 30 for ages..... currently "Contract Killer 5"...... Completed 3200+ Contracts...

Stuck on Challenges "Hole in One Streak" & "Two-For-One-Deal"......

Need a powerful enough weapon for "One Shot" kills, and "One Shot 2 Kills"

Required weapons are ridiculously priced.....

I have #6.2 Million !! but can't buy what I need without spending REAL money!!

Game desperately needs a rethink and some NEW CONTENT!!
  • HitmanHitman Registered Users 1 Posts
    Only 30 level
  • philongtb2003philongtb2003 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Lv 30 top 10 milion!
    top grand total score 2.***.***.101!
  • NadimabihannaNadimabihanna Registered Users 1 Posts
    30 levels !!
  • RockOmnivoreRockOmnivore Registered Users 2 Posts
    CK2 restarts every time I get to level 25, 27, around there, every time I get there. Is this the game or something with my IPad/memory? Reached level 30 once. I have it saved to my cloud early in the game (level 2) with the weapons I want, including the de-animator for mulit-kills, and my credits. Nothing lost, just annoying to play over again and again, just to have it crash/re-start just before lvl 30. Any suggestions on how to keep it from re-starting? Fun game, but in serious need of some variation in the missions as you advance.