Game lag. Instead +15 stars lost 5 stars

k100vok100vo Registered Users 4 Posts
Yesterday I had 35 stars. My career stat - "Contract killer 6". Today I've complete 15 days challenge but instead "+15" stars became "-5" stars. Now I have only 30 stars. WTF? Fix the lag (bug)!

Comments

• RicksterRickster Registered Users 26 Posts
    k100vo wrote: »
    Yesterday I had 35 stars. My career stat - "Contract killer 6". Today I've complete 15 days challenge but instead "+15" stars became "-5" stars. Now I have only 30 stars. WTF? Fix the lag (bug)!

Happened to me also,, need more challenges , I suggest skipping day 15 to retain what you have for stars till it gets fixed :(
  • JtglJtgl Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem contract killer 6 got 30stars but didn't get credits for completing card. Did 15 days didn't get the stars.
    Won't be using glu again if not fixed very soon!
  • deserteagle.50deserteagle.50 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Same here, have sent info to their support and waiting resolution!!! Looks like CK2 doesn't like you having more than 30 stars for the Daily Bonus!!! Shouldn't be hard to fix!!!
  • hlustre05hlustre05 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Same here, have sent info to their support and waiting resolution!!! Looks like CK2 doesn't like you having more than 30 stars for the Daily Bonus!!! Shouldn't be hard to fix!!!

It happened to me too. So now, I only play the 15-day challenge up to 14 days, skips one day, and then start back at 1..i fear that i will lost stars again if i complete the 15 days. Let us know if the problem is fixed already. I completed all the challenges, currently at level 30.