Options

Forcing itself closed

Everytime I complete a mission, it closes ALL BY ITSELF... with no help from me!!!

Comments

• Options
    Joe ZamoraJoe Zamora Registered Users 2 Posts
    jl090507 wrote: »
    Everytime I complete a mission, it closes ALL BY ITSELF... with no help from me!!!

Same problem.
  • Options
    Shadowhunt3rShadowhunt3r Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem...was 20000 pts away from completing challenge. Wtf?..
  • Options
    ikilluikillu Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too. Started after the last update. Razor
  • Options
    dannyranksdannyranks Registered Users 1 Posts
    Experiencing the same.its quite annoying!!!
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi all,
    This is a known issue and we are working to address it, but can you please provide what devices you are on?
  • Options
    Joe ZamoraJoe Zamora Registered Users 2 Posts
    Samsung galaxy tab 7.7 upgraded to jelly bean 4.1.2
  • Options
    destructortwdestructortw Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm facing the same problem. I'm using HTC one x. Whenever I finished a mission and press d button "ok", it close the game automatically. And I can't upload my progress to the cloud, it shuted down whenever I try to save my progress. Need help here.
  • Options
    jl090507jl090507 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Galaxy S 3. ALSO IT NOW KEEPS RE-SETTING MY DAILY BONUS TO DAY 1!!! I AM TOTALLY P***ED OFF!!! I WANTED THAT DARN GUN!!! HEY SUPPORT PERSON, CAN YOU HELP WITH THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    D3ath5trikeD3ath5trike Registered Users 2 Posts
    Galaxy S4 running 4.2.2. Not sure when I last updated. I do them manually.
  • Options
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Hi all,this is a known issue and we are working to address it, but can you please provide what devices you are on?

im using HTC one x. Please solve it ASAP.
  • Options
    Prashantchandra04Prashantchandra04 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am on iPhone 4S. Please sort it out asap
  • Options
    arganinearganine Registered Users 2 Posts
    Motorola XOOM, same issues, force close and daily bonus reset.
  • Options
    Not only is it still force closing itself still and losing every day i play for the daily prize, now i can't even save to the cloud!!! Come on support team!!! Read these complaints and do something about them!!! Give people what they want please!
  • Options
    sawwafi.ksawwafi.k Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too with galaxy note 10.1
  • Options
    yotamkryotamkr Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nexus 7. Same problem since the last update. Only happens when sign in to google plus. While signed out it dosent happen. Another problem that I have is that the program does not recognize my achivements.
  • Options
    Problem solved, but new problem comes again. My daily bonus was on day 8 since the force shut problem begins, and kept stuck at day 8 for few days. I'm happy to found the problem solved todaybut my daily bonus is now forced to start at day oone. Hey.....I've tried to play everyday to get the bonus weapon, I don't mind to lose few days' bonus but now it seems like I lost my daily bonus for more than 10days!!! Solve this please, admin.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are aware of the issue and are working to address it. As forum Admins, we don't debug games- we have to wait until the dev team responds to the issue. We will let you know as things progress.
  • Options
    Game just updated itself, but problem still exists!!! Forcing itself closed and daily bonus gone!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    truckdriva99truckdriva99 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same issues, but also lost the guns I bought with the credits I paid for, 10 levels, and about $150k...I can deal with the levels and the cash, but I paid hard earned money for the credits. I'd like a refund
  • Options
    jimwedajimweda Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same problem and it's very annoying playing all that time and losing everything. On Samsung Galaxy S4.
  • Options
    Problem solved few days ago but the same problem returns again.......how could this happening? I'm using HTC one x
  • Options
    Now my daily bonus is reseted to DAY 1 AGAIN!
    Thanks a lot !!!!!!

I'm leaving!
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    The devs have been unable to reproduce the problem and without reproducing it there isn't much that can be done to address it. There's been extensive testing. The only other thing to do at this point is ensure you have enough space, have updated to the most recent version of the game and Android OS and submit a customer care ticket to document the issue: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
This discussion has been closed.