Options

Problem about daily bonus.

The old problem about force shut down is now solved, thanks a lot, but new problem comes again. My daily bonus was on day 8 since the force shut problem begins, and kept stuck at day 8 for few days. I'm happy to found the problem solved today but my daily bonus is now forced to start at day one. Hey.....I've tried to play everyday to get the bonus weapon, I don't mind to lose few days' bonus but now it seems like I lost my daily bonus for more than 10days!!! Solve this please, admin.

Comments

• Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    The old problem about force shut down is now solved, thanks a lot, but new problem comes again. My daily bonus was on day 8 since the force shut problem begins, and kept stuck at day 8 for few days. I'm happy to found the problem solved today but my daily bonus is now forced to start at day one. Hey.....I've tried to play everyday to get the bonus weapon, I don't mind to lose few days' bonus but now it seems like I lost my daily bonus for more than 10days!!! Solve this please, admin.

Yes, we saw your post on this in another thread. We are aware of the issue and are looking into. Thanks!
  • Options
    destructortwdestructortw Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same problem kept repeating. I'm tired of it. My daily bonus is now reseted AGAIN!
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Same problem kept repeating. I'm tired of it. My daily bonus is now reseted AGAIN!

We have not been able to reproduce the issue so the best we can do at this time is have you submit a customer care ticket to document the issue. Ensure you've updated to the latest version of the game and your OS.
This discussion has been closed.