15 Day Bonus of 15 credits ended up costing me 1 credit

Bit disappointed to see that on completing my latest 15 day bonus, which should have given me 15 credits, ended up stating -1 credits and took one off!!! Playing the game in an iPad and have already done the 15 day bonus for the Free Gun and the next one was for this 15 credit bonus. Clearly a bug, but can I get the credit! My Game Centre name is Lui5888

Comments

• StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Bit disappointed to see that on completing my latest 15 day bonus, which should have given me 15 credits, ended up stating -1 credits and took one off!!! Playing the game in an iPad and have already done the 15 day bonus for the Free Gun and the next one was for this 15 credit bonus. Clearly a bug, but can I get the credit! My Game Centre name is Lui5888

Hi there, please submit a customer care ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask Please be sure to document how this error occurred on the device you are using.
  • IHanukaIHanuka Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing here.
    I had 49 stars waiting for the next constant killer rewards and when I completed the 15 days it showed me a screen with +-19 stars. Which means now I have only 30.
  • deserteagle.50deserteagle.50 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Just to correct my Post above, it was 15 stars not credits that were available. I have sent screen shots etc to their support and still waiting for their response. Have 4 days to go before it may well happen again!!!!

iHanuka - my stars went from 31 to 30, so I am hoping worse case that the system has a bug with the 30+ stars as yours brought you down to this level! I am definitely going to do a SAVE before doing the contract on the 15th day, see what happens and then LOAD if it does it again or worse!!!!
  • AmenemhetIIAmenemhetII Registered Users 6 Posts
    Sheesh. I've given up totally on that. At least three times now I have been in the second week and it has reverted me back to day one. Kind of fed up with Glu, they have not responded to me about a crash. Immediately after buying gold too. Waste. I am certainly not alone as well. One poster told him that they responded that he should have been backing his device up. Screw that. One does not do an in app purchase and back up immediately. Pretty lame.

I too had negative stars after completing something. I closed the app, closed all running apps on ipad, and restarted. Gold was back to where i started, so at least there was that.
  • BHDBHD Registered Users 74 Posts
    When I lost "credits (gold)" due to a failed "In App" purchase, and Glu support claimed they couldn't help, I took it up with the App Store's support, and they reversed the transaction.

It was only £2.99 but it was a matter of principle.

Make sure you give sufficient information in your request.