Options

Everything is gone????

On March 23, 2013 5:06:28 AM EDT I made a purchase for 640 credits to buy the Wraith at 75% off. everything shut down on my phone. When I came back everything was gone (past purchases guns, scopes, mags, and it reset me back to the very beginning. How do I get my stuff back?

Thank you in advance

Oney7350

Comments

• Options
    djromeo69@Gmail.comdjromeo69@Gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yea me too, on two different phones ...?!
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    djrome, what devices were you on, and can you specify what you were doing at the time?
  • Options
    Vsky2011Vsky2011 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, me too, i have an iPad 2 had to reinstall due to iPad hanging up , same , lost all my purchases, credits, money, guns everything. How can I get all this back,
    Also it reset the game back from the beginning . Pls help
  • Options
    free1976free1976 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same to me
    Jalaxy 2
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    We are aware that some folks are having issues with the game quitting and we are looking into it. Please do not uninstall the game! As it says in the warning, all of your data will be lost unless you've backed up!
  • Options
    michminmichmin Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have a same problem with galaxy s2. All purchazes dissapeared exept 15th day bonus weapon. Purchazed nato vsk and 10 knives dissapeared too. Although cant load last saved game from cloud. (only one before the last)
  • Options
    jl090507jl090507 Registered Users 11 Posts
    glamazon wrote: »
    we are aware that some folks are having issues with the game quitting and we are looking into it. Please do not uninstall the game! As it says in the warning, all of your data will be lost unless you've backed up!

i didnt uninstall my s*** and still got screwed by the game!!! Yesterday i played it in the morning at level 20 and when i played it in the afternoon everything is gone!!! I was at level 1 with the game starting like i never even played!!! Explain that ass!!!!!
  • Options
    yaletechyaletech Registered Users 7 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    We are aware that some folks are having issues with the game quitting and we are looking into it. Please do not uninstall the game! As it says in the warning, all of your data will be lost unless you've backed up!

Just a question. How do you back up when the Cloud Save does not work? The situation happened to me again (4th time now but I did not uninstall just to be safe). I thought it was the Weekend Special but it happened again when there was no special. So I did a little trouble shooting myself and found that when I logon into Google+ to use Cloud Save the game start crashing. When I Logout of Google+ the games was fine. Could someone else verify this? Just make sure you logout - check that the Google+ icon is visible instead of the Gamepad Icon. Disable your Internet Connection and Clear Cache for CK2 before starting CK2 to ensure that you are Logged Out of Google+.

Next I am going to check if logging to both Facebook and Google+ or any of the combination would give the same result. But it would be better if the developers do this right rather than the user, right? I want to spend time playing and not trying to solve a problem for a game I am not Beta testing.