DAily Bonus - 15 Stars DOESN'T WORK

Having already reported that the Daily Bonus, 15 Stars doesn't work once, well it had happened again. Looks like with 30 Stars already on my Club Card and finished all but one challenges, at Level Contract Killer 6, the Daily Bonus just doesn't give any further rewards/stars.

First reported this issue over a week ago when it deducted a star. Have since read that others have had the same. Have sent screen shots etc etc. No word - been hearing that this is fairly typical.

Come on Glu - you got a decent, playable game here. Sort out these little bugs and get back to people.

Also, while you are at it, how about some new Challenges!!!!

Comments

• Ali debekAli debek Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hhhhhhubhh
    اسير الليل
  • RBredewoutRBredewout Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having already reported that the Daily Bonus, 15 Stars doesn't work once, well it had happened again. Looks like with 30 Stars already on my Club Card and finished all but one challenges, at Level Contract Killer 6, the Daily Bonus just doesn't give any further rewards/stars.

First reported this issue over a week ago when it deducted a star. Have since read that others have had the same. Have sent screen shots etc etc. No word - been hearing that this is fairly typical.

Come on Glu - you got a decent, playable game here. Sort out these little bugs and get back to people.

Also, while you are at it, how about some new Challenges!!!!

Totally True,
  • BHDBHD Registered Users 74 Posts
    Looks like once you get to Contract Killer 6 it's just replay the same missions over and over.

I to have reached this point.

I can do the Daily Challenge for 15 days and collect cash and goodies along the way, but when it coms to day 15 nothing, because there is no card to save the stars on.

Not happy
  • jhon5789jhon5789 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tengo el mismo problema y asta ahora no ay una solución, este es un buen juego pero por cosas así se insignificantes no lo dañen, así que mejor arreglenlo