Stuck on Challenges

BHDBHD Registered Users 74 Posts
"Hole in One Streak" - Get 3 One-Shot Kills In-A-Row..... Not possible... Enemies all require multiple hits

"Two-For-One-Deal" - Get a Double Kill with One Shot 10 Times.... Not possible... Enemies will not queue up 😜

"Prescription Meds" - Get 10 Kills During a Single Reactix Use..... Not possible... Not enough Enemies on screen
Maybe they've heard about me!

"Telescopic Sniper" - Get 10 Kills Using a Telescopic Scope... Scope too expensive.

Any sensible ideas / help?

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    BHD wrote: »
    "Hole in One Streak" - Get 3 One-Shot Kills In-A-Row..... Not possible... Enemies all require multiple hits

"Two-For-One-Deal" - Get a Double Kill with One Shot 10 Times.... Not possible... Enemies will not queue up ��

"Prescription Meds" - Get 10 Kills During a Single Reactix Use..... Not possible... Not enough Enemies on screen
    Maybe they've heard about me!

"Telescopic Sniper" - Get 10 Kills Using a Telescopic Scope... Scope too expensive.

Hopefully one of our CK2 expert community members can help out with some strategy here!
  • ceastonceaston Registered Users 29 Posts
    BHD wrote: »
    "Hole in One Streak" - Get 3 One-Shot Kills In-A-Row..... Purchase, or win a better sniper rifle.

"Two-For-One-Deal" - Get a Double Kill with One Shot 10 Times.... There are certain guns you need to use for this such as the rail gun, I used a frag grenade to see if that worked and it did, but I've had people say its no longer working. You can use a shotgun though

"Prescription Meds" - Get 10 Kills During a Single Reactix Use..... Pop 4 or 5 reactix pills during a survive contract, more enemies will spawn and you will complete

"Telescopic Sniper" - Get 10 Kills Using a Telescopic Scope... Purchase a sniper rifle that comes with the telescopic scope, it costs more, but you get the better sniper rifle to complete the hole in one streak and the scope.

Hope that helps
  • BHDBHD Registered Users 74 Posts
    Sorry, but I am not going to spend "real money"....

If it were £2.99 or maybe £6.99 to enable all the game features, including future updates, then yes, as I like the gameplay, but the "Freemium" drip-pay concept does not sit well with me....

So using multiple Reactix piles in one usage period counts? OK ... will try that. Thx for hint.. ;)

This better work or "I'll be back!" :cool: (Arnold Schwarzenegger - Terminator)

Purchasing a rifle using credits isn't going to happen unless I win those credit ref. above on "Fremium" pay model.

I don't mind working for the credits, like earning them in the same way you earn Reactix, Throwing Knives etc. via Melee Kills.

I don't mind watching adverts and even trying other apps.

Fair is fair enough....
    The Reactix Hint was useful thx.
  • deserteagle.50deserteagle.50 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Recommend focus on completing challenges and NOT contracts. So for all the kill count type challenges, go in to a contract, kill as many as possible then quite, forfeit and restart the same. Good to do on the EASY Airport as you can pretty much kill 5 in no time. By doing the Challenges you build up decent credits - helps buy the better weapons.

Also, watch out for the Special Weekend Offers - I managed to pick up The Mamba Crossbow, needed to build up a load of Reactix Pills (80) then ran them off straight away so got over 10 minutes of slo-time, so could max the x10 scoring. The mamba kills virtually everything in 1 shot (the big rocket guys take two and Boss Helicopters take about 10) - but every contract easy. Watch out for the next Weekend Special (only 1000 were given out!!!)
  • StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Great tips here! Thanks for contributing folks!
  • Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    Hi BHD,

I've completed the 107 challenges without spending any real money in this game.
    Here is how I completed the challenges you mentionned :

- Hole in one streak : This is supposed to be an easy challenge... if you are ready to spend money to buy credits and get a powerful weapon. So I waited... until I got the sniper "desert fox" from this week-end special event. It's actually very easy then !
    - 2 for 1 deal : as suggested in this forum, I used a shotgun (the grenades didn't work for me) => the MD1 Scorpion that I got from a special event last week (according to Desert Eagle 50, you can do it with the SWAT shotgun, but I supposed it's a bit longer)
    - Prescription Meds : there is not enough enemies in a regular contract, unless you choose a survival one. Then I used 5-6 reactix in a row and I killed 10 guys.
    - Telescopic sniper : I've upgraded my Defender II with a scope when I got the 190 credits from the challenges. Or you can wait to get a better weapon with a special event (for example the Desert Fox)

Good luck
    Thx for tips...

I have cleared all bar "Hole in One Streak" & "Two-For-One-Deal"......

I've been on Level 30 for ages..... currently "Contract Killer 5"...... Completed 3200+ Contracts...

But Stuck on Challenges.....

I need a powerful enough weapon for "One Shot" kills, and "One Shot 2 Kills"

Required weapons are ridiculously priced.....

I have #6.2 Million !! but can't buy what I need without spending REAL money!!

Game desperately needs a rethink and some NEW CONTENT!!