This week-end special event

Hi everyone,
I didn't complete this special event : I used reactix all the way long and I only hit headshot.
But I ran out of time and I finished with only 385,000 pts.

Can someone help me ?
Thx

Comments

• Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    Ok, I just did it...
    Staying undetected was not a good strategy... So I waited to get detected at the very beginning of the stage (to get all the enemies running after me) and I completed it very easily.
  • philongtb2003philongtb2003 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Fa81en wrote: »
    Ok, I just did it...
    Staying undetected was not a good strategy... So I waited to get detected at the very beginning of the stage (to get all the enemies running after me) and I completed it very easily.

that's right! and you must use 60 reactix! only head shot,very eassy!
  • DUWXCDUWXC Registered Users 9 Posts
    Fa81en...what weapon did you use to complete the special event? Sniper or assault weapon? What scope did you use? And do you have body armor on?
  • philongtb2003philongtb2003 Registered Users 13 Posts
    DUWXC wrote: »
    Fa81en...what weapon did you use to complete the special event? Sniper or assault weapon? What scope did you use? And do you have body armor on?

you can use sniper,assualt weapon,with ACOG scope, 60-70 reactix. 2th you can use DESERT FOX sniper, 50-60 reactix,no more body amor. Try only HEAD SHOT! good luck!
    I suggest you to do it with a sniper to be accurate enough for the headshots.
    I did it with the "Desert Fox" sniper that I got from a previous special event.
    But you can do it with the Defender II (you'll need a little bit more reactix though)
  • DUWXCDUWXC Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks guys....this is my first special event and i made 210,000 points panicking turning and shooting left and right using Mortara M75 that i just got from killing spree...still needs to get a hang out of this exciting situation and get be more steady with my head shots....maybe i need to pop myself a "calm" pill before i start the special event again ;)
  • RodchairRodchair Registered Users 4 Posts
    My Problem seems to be that I'm getting detected and then i am smack in the back of the head with the butt of a rifle and my game is ended. Is that because I'm running out of time? I never realized it was a timed event. I'm been using my crossbow and maybe it's too slow.
  • hlustre05hlustre05 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I completed mine using "the mamba" which i got from previous special event..used a lot of reactix, maybe 50+

Fa81en wrote: »
    I suggest you to do it with a sniper to be accurate enough for the headshots.
    I did it with the "Desert Fox" sniper that I got from a previous special event.
    But you can do it with the Defender II (you'll need a little bit more reactix though)
    Yes, you actually ran out of time (it happened to me the first time I tried this special event).
    I suggest you to get detected as soon as possible in order to get the enemies running after you.
    Any particular scope used on this? It seems that I'm losing track of where all the targets are
    Rodchair wrote: »
    Any particular scope used on this? It seems that I'm losing track of where all the targets are

The scope you like ! As long as you can aim for the head !
    Anyway, if you lose track of the enemies, don't aim all the time.
    I have completed every challenge they had in the first or second try but I'm going on my 10th try and The best score is 365,000. If I uses a auto aim scope would that help?
    How come you can't reach the 430,000 pts ?
    Do you stay on "x10 bonus" all the way long with headshots ?
  • deserteagle.50deserteagle.50 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I did it with the Mamba as hlustre05 above, but I found that you kills while using Reactix pills gave you less time. When I tried it with 50+ Reactix the time gets close, but do it without and you finish with lots of time left. I also recommend that you equip yourself with the top armour so you can take some hits. So found it easier to do it by NOT using Reactix. One shot kills do help, but as above, just stand up, get seen and then go for it. I did occasionally hit the reactix to slow things down to look around and killing the odd one was not a problem as you finish with plenty of time. To do it, you had to have the x10 permanently on, especially to kill the helicopter. Found it best to shoot that a few times, then pick off a bad guy and then finish off the heli! I only used 4-5 Reactix and 1 Health.
  • deserteagle.50deserteagle.50 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Forgot to add, head kills are a MUST to maximise the score, really need to get most with a head shot to get the high score. I think I missed once, had x10 running the whole time and got 445K, so 15K over so not a lot of room for too many misses.

Make sure you kill the bonus guys and bosses with Head Kills, with x10 much more points!

Hope helps next time!!