Special Event Trouble!

IRMikerIRMiker Registered Users 9 Posts
So in this weekend's special event I am making it to around 280,000 points with not to much trouble and then I get hit in the back of the head. Its happened 4 times now and every time right around that amount of points. I have never been hit in the back of the head on a sniper mission! (unless it was required to be undiscovered). So is that the case? Is this a stealth mission as well? Someone tell me the answer.... I'm sure it's simple but keep the name calling to a minimum please.

Comments

• deserteagle.50deserteagle.50 Registered Users 25 Posts
    You have run out of time!
    It is the same ending the game uses for the GHOST contracts, when you are detected.

You need to try and kill with Head Shots only and try and keep the x10 running. Each kill extends the time slightly so kill quicker and you should see you have more time. There are 20 waves to get through, I am guessing you are getting close to the last few but not quite there. Further tip, have Reactix Pills to hand, if the x10 is getting close to running out, hit the reactix and you have a bit more time to kill your next victim!
  • ZENPLAZAHLZENPLAZAHL Registered Users 6 Posts
    try your best ! ^^!

[IMG][/img]IMG_0258_zps38a83546.png
  • hlustre05hlustre05 Registered Users 21 Posts
    U'll get hit in the back of the head if the time runs out. Mind ur time as u play. Glance at it once in a while.:) play faster, use reactix wisely..as desert eagle explained.

IRMiker wrote: »
    So in this weekend's special event I am making it to around 280,000 points with not to much trouble and then I get hit in the back of the head. Its happened 4 times now and every time right around that amount of points. I have never been hit in the back of the head on a sniper mission! (unless it was required to be undiscovered). So is that the case? Is this a stealth mission as well? Someone tell me the answer.... I'm sure it's simple but keep the name calling to a minimum please.