Options

How to get more time for special event?

TangykTangyk Registered Users 1 Posts
Dear all,
Special event will be held on the weekend sometimes. It seems time is not enough. How to get more time for playing special event?

Comments

• Options
    deserteagle.50deserteagle.50 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Reactix pills can help and in the past I just ran a load of these off to do the weekend event. But recently I have found this very tight on time. I think, although not sure, although the time you have is extended a few seconds when you kill, BUT it feels to me the time extends MORE when you kill when the time is running normal i.e. not under a Reactix. I finished the event with over 3 minutes to go and only used Reactix to slow things down to look around and also to help damage but not kill the helicopter boss. It is fairly frantic with in and out of scope all the time but they all tend to congregate.

So try the event with Head Kills only, keep the x10 running and use Reactix Pills when you need a moment and things to slow down. It is a GREAT GUN this weekend and should do the 2 kills in 1!! Also kill the Bonus guys ASAP. Not sure if you get a set number of these but no harm in getting them early. Hope this helps!!
  • Options
    ZENPLAZAHLZENPLAZAHL Registered Users 6 Posts
    Use Reactix ! Try your best ! Good luck !

[IMG][/img]IMG_0258_zps38a83546.png
  • Options
    hlustre05hlustre05 Registered Users 21 Posts
    You are right..i noticed too that unlike in the past, using reactix now doesn't help much in extending the playing time. It's harder to play the weekend events now, u have to very fast as possible even if u use reactix. But i do not know and i haven't tried to see the the not using reactix will get you more playing time.

Reactix pills can help and in the past I just ran a load of these off to do the weekend event. But recently I have found this very tight on time. I think, although not sure, although the time you have is extended a few seconds when you kill, BUT it feels to me the time extends MORE when you kill when the time is running normal i.e. not under a Reactix. I finished the event with over 3 minutes to go and only used Reactix to slow things down to look around and also to help damage but not kill the helicopter boss. It is fairly frantic with in and out of scope all the time but they all tend to congregate.

So try the event with Head Kills only, keep the x10 running and use Reactix Pills when you need a moment and things to slow down. It is a GREAT GUN this weekend and should do the 2 kills in 1!! Also kill the Bonus guys ASAP. Not sure if you get a set number of these but no harm in getting them early. Hope this helps!!