Weekend special event

Ok, this is the 2nd or 3rd week in a row that I haven't had a weekend special event. Wtf is going on?
Prev1

Comments

• jus256jus256 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Is this set up now where the only way to achieve the gun is to have won the weapon from the previous challenge?
  • Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    jus256 wrote: »
    Is this set up now where the only way to achieve the gun is to have won the weapon from the previous challenge?

Absolutely not. Weapon from previous special events are not required to complete the next ones.
    A few weeks ago, I won the "desert fox" sniper and the "Mortara Elite" with a "regular" Defender II...
    You can achieve any special event with regular weapons... You'd just need a little bit more reactix !
  • Crono1Crono1 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Newest special event is impossible to win!!! Armed with 60 reaction and the wraith, I ran out of Time thrice already, I just realized, they cut the special event time by 2:30 minutes!!! There is a slim to none chance to win!!! HAPPY HUNTING!!!
    Reactix, silly auto correct
    Crono1 wrote: »
    Newest special event is impossible to win!!! Armed with 60 reaction and the wraith, I ran out of Time thrice already, I just realized, they cut the special event time by 2:30 minutes!!! There is a slim to none chance to win!!! HAPPY HUNTING!!!

It is possible !
    To avoid running out of time, I suggest you to get detected at the very beginning of the stage : people will come out more rapidly than if you killed them on stealth mode.
    And to reach the 430,000 pts : don't miss a single headshot !

I did it a few hours ago with the "desert fox" sniper and 50 reactix.

Good luck
    Alright, not missing a single headshot and staying at 10x the whole time, I got 432,000 with about 0:30 left to spare, also had to dump 56-58 reactix, but I got it, I put a telegraphic sight on the wraith, very little room for mess ups, though the gun is pretty cool, it is one of the highest damage dealers I've seen in all of the game. I apologize for my mistake, but I repeat, there is about 2,000 points for mess ups, good luck.
    Hey guys, me one last time, I decided to try out using the de-animator (the special event gun) using only 2 medkits, I killed everyone, got 439,000 points and had 6:00 to spare. I got no headshots, but plenty of multi-kills, it seems if you have any gun capable of multi-kills, it's worth more points than headshots only, just want to point that out. Anyone else figure this out too?
  • hlustre05hlustre05 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I have to try that myself while the weekend event is still on. I got my deanimator already and if using that kind of weapon for weekend events will get u 439000 points fast without using much medkits and reactix, then that is a great discovery! I have a railgun and i didn't use it to get the deanimator..instead i used "the mamba" from the previous weekend event.

Hey guys, me one last time, I decided to try out using the de-animator (the special event gun) using only 2 medkits, I killed everyone, got 439,000 points and had 6:00 to spare. I got no headshots, but plenty of multi-kills, it seems if you have any gun capable of multi-kills, it's worth more points than headshots only, just want to point that out. Anyone else figure this out too?
  • IRMikerIRMiker Registered Users 9 Posts
    Alright, not missing a single headshot and staying at 10x the whole time, I got 432,000 with about 0:30 left to spare, also had to dump 56-58 reactix, but I got it, I put a telegraphic sight on the wraith, very little room for mess ups, though the gun is pretty cool, it is one of the highest damage dealers I've seen in all of the game. I apologize for my mistake, but I repeat, there is about 2,000 points for mess ups, good luck.

So I have the wraith and the telescopic scope with plenty of reactix and I have failed at least 10 times. So here is my strategy.... I am getting noticed as fast as possible. Usually by missing a shot
    Close by someone. Then I am using reactix until it matches the time left.... So Are you using reactix for the whole time? I am getting 330,000 pretty consistent... But 368,000 is my best. That is a pretty good gap to to 430,000 so I figure I am doing something wrong? Also I'm tagging as many heads as possible with maybe 3 to 10 not being headshots
  • hlustre05hlustre05 Registered Users 21 Posts
    In my case, i used reactix the whole time..it always worked for me and i always get the grand prize.

IRMiker wrote: »
    So I have the wraith and the telescopic scope with plenty of reactix and I have failed at least 10 times. So here is my strategy.... I am getting noticed as fast as possible. Usually by missing a shot
    Close by someone. Then I am using reactix until it matches the time left.... So Are you using reactix for the whole time? I am getting 330,000 pretty consistent... But 368,000 is my best. That is a pretty good gap to to 430,000 so I figure I am doing something wrong? Also I'm tagging as many heads as possible with maybe 3 to 10 not being headshots

You need to also keep the meter at a constant 10x, and you can't miss a head shot, I got just 2,000 points over the winnings ore not missing a single shot, just saying. Reactix all the time.
  • philongtb2003philongtb2003 Registered Users 13 Posts
    get spotted, only head shot, 60 reactix, no more! GL!
    Can you do this using reactix only but without Tiger armor?
    Has anyone thought of putting a video of this up yet? I'm pretty new at this game but I'm usually pretty good at third person shooters and I can't believe this challenge is giving me this hard of a time! Especially with some people on here saying they can do it without fail everytime! Also is anyone doing this with any other weapons? Other than the wraith or a weapon they previously won? I've been trying it with the gold sniper rifle just because of the faster firing rate.... But still not getting over 390,000. I'm lame and a noob and all that other stuff.... Just post a video and let me save a little bit of my video game pride
    I could, but it would be terrible quality, still ok? If yes, I'll try.
    I could care less about quality.... As long as it's viewable and not to much trouble it would be greatly appreciated
    If you stayed on x10 mode all the way long and only hit headshot, you can reach almost 440,000 pts.
    I did it with the Desert Fox sniper (which is more powerful than the Wraith) but you can do it with the Ranger Sniper you got (I did a previous special event with a poor Defender II...)
    Has anyone thought of putting a video of this up yet? I'm pretty new at this game but I'm usually pretty good at third person shooters and I can't believe this challenge is giving me this hard of a time! Especially with some people on here saying they can do it without fail everytime! Also is anyone doing this with any other weapons? Other than the wraith or a weapon they previously won? I've been trying it with the gold sniper rifle just because of the faster firing rate.... But still not getting over 390,000. I'm lame and a noob and all that other stuff.... Just post a video and let me save a little bit of my video game pride

If you stayed on x10 mode all the way long and only hit headshot, you can reach almost 440,000 pts.
    I did it with the Desert Fox sniper (which is more powerful than the Wraith) but you can do it with the Ranger Sniper you got (I did a previous special event with a poor Defender II...)
  • CainticCaintic Registered Users 1 Posts
    My total score is 441,000 and its my highest in Sniper Mayhem Special Event. Try removing silencers in your sniper weapon so you get immediately to 440,000 and make sure you use a lot of reactix from 40 to 60 and make sure the combo kill must be always on 10x. Kill the enemy fast and I did it with CK-17 Railgun without silencers. Good Luck on getting the grand prize.
    They must have it set up where it wors sometimes and not others. I started the session with 75 reactix and never got close to using it all. I shot an unsilenced gun as soon as time began. I got head shots the entire time and never got off 10x. I finished my last session with 330k when time ran out.

Maybe the problem is I need to reel off the entire allotment of 60 reactix at the very beginning then do the entire session in slow motion. That's the only thing I could do different but I don't know if the people who were successful did it that way. At this point I don't have enough credits left to buy enough reactix.

Edit: and I am using the gold sniper rifle getting headshot kills on everyone with one shot with the exception of that boss that takes like ten shots to kill. Are other people skipping those guys and just shooting the other people?
    You have to kill every enemy and end the session before time runs out, you have to kill ALL enemies with headshots, excluding the helicopter, you have to keep combo meter on 10x, I would suggest using a telegraphic sight over everything, because it is the most accurate, your going to have to kill enemies as quickly as possible, all the while only getting headshots. Good luck.
    They must have it set up where it wors sometimes and not others. I started the session with 75 reactix and never got close to using it all. I shot an unsilenced gun as soon as time began. I got head shots the entire time and never got off 10x. I finished my last session with 330k when time ran out.

Maybe the problem is I need to reel off the entire allotment of 60 reactix at the very beginning then do the entire session in slow motion. That's the only thing I could do different but I don't know if the people who were successful did it that way. At this point I don't have enough credits left to buy enough reactix.

Edit: and I am using the gold sniper rifle getting headshot kills on everyone with one shot with the exception of that boss that takes like ten shots to kill. Are other people skipping those guys and just shooting the other people?

Your only problem seems to be the time : you just need to get spotted at the beginning (enemies will come more rapidly) and take them out as fast as you can (hit headshot and stay on x10, of course...)
    Fa81en wrote: »
    Your only problem seems to be the time : you just need to get spotted at the beginning (enemies will come more rapidly) and take them out as fast as you can (hit headshot and stay on x10, of course...)

I'm telling you I got spotted at the very beginning. There is either something in the program or I am not killing fast enough. I had the gold colored rifle with a silencer and another gun without. I took a shot with the back up gun then switched back to the rifle.
    That´s weird...
    According to what you did, you should have done it !
    As you said, it's either a bug of the program or you're not fast enough...
    The Ranger Sniper you used is powerful enough for this event.
    And I don't think a massive use of reactix would be the solution because the clock is still ticking regularly...
    The funny thing is I still had a little less than half my tiger armor left after I ran out of reactix. That time I actually got to the end and completed it but still didn't get beyond 330k. That time I screwed up and lost the 10x combo two or 3 times. If it hadn't been for that, I probably would have gotten it. I don't know what was different. Maybe I was faster that time. I'll know for sure after I save up enough credits through Tapjoy to get enough reactix or armor to do this again. It may be a few go rounds before I get enough cards to get that done. I'm not giving them my own money.

This sounds exactly like my scenario.... I am getting spotted and getting my reactix time up to par by the timer reaching 9:43...then hitting every headshot and getting only as far as 393,000...... the only thing I can think of is there is somehow someway to kill faster than what I'm doing. But it's nice to hear that I'm not the only failure.... Sorry bro
    The funny thing is I still had a little less than half my tiger armor left after I ran out of reactix. That time I actually got to the end and completed it but still didn't get beyond 330k. That time I screwed up and lost the 10x combo two or 3 times. If it hadn't been for that, I probably would have gotten it. I don't know what was different. Maybe I was faster that time. I'll know for sure after I save up enough credits through Tapjoy to get enough reactix or armor to do this again. It may be a few go rounds before I get enough cards to get that done. I'm not giving them my own money.

To get reactix without spending money, I suggest you to use an easy bombing contract in Moscow : you kill the 4 guys with melee kill. Don't complete the stage and to it again as long as you need reactix => you can have 100 reactix within a few hours.
  • MaximuzMaximuz Registered Users 1 Posts
    don't you guys worry about it, I missed the desert fox event by 1000 + point then my whole game got reset so I had to start way over.... and now I can't even get close to the required points, my time always ran out on the wave 15 at most and the most points I got was like 260+ and nowhere close to even being at 360K.... I am using the defender II with ACOG scope so I have tried over and over and still no improvement for me... so don't you guys feel bad about it
  • AtoMexAtoMex Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey If i Were U All You Should Get 10x And Use 89 or 76 Reactx Pills And Get headshots ASAp I Use Wraith FTW hehe
    Fa81en wrote: »
    To get reactix without spending money, I suggest you to use an easy bombing contract in Moscow : you kill the 4 guys with melee kill. Don't complete the stage and to it again as long as you need reactix => you can have 100 reactix within a few hours.

Thanks. i'll try it.
    Maximuz wrote: »
    don't you guys worry about it, I missed the desert fox event by 1000 + point then my whole game got reset so I had to start way over.... and now I can't even get close to the required points, my time always ran out on the wave 15 at most and the most points I got was like 260+ and nowhere close to even being at 360K.... I am using the defender II with ACOG scope so I have tried over and over and still no improvement for me... so don't you guys feel bad about it

Nope. I still feel bad.