Options

lost credits

I was playing the special event and the game froze so had to restart the ipad to get ck2 to work but when I looked I had lost all my credits about 600 I think but kept my game money and items. I know I revived a couple of times but surely it wouldn't cost that many credits. Can I get the credits back or are they lost forever ?

Comments

• Options
    BHDBHD Registered Users 74 Posts
    Restarting / resetting the iPad shouldn't lose your credits.

As long as you haven't uninstalled the game you should be OK.

If you have your cash, weapons etc. then you most likely used more credits than you realised in the heat of the moment buying reactix, reviving, etc.

I think it is unlikely that the game glitched and partially corrupted the data file.... It usually all or nothing.

But then I may be wrong.

Glu's standard advice to avoid such losses is to back up the device then restore if need be.

I have requested an enhancement to allow "in app back-ups" several times.....

Me requests have been acknowledged, but not acted on so far.... I'm not holding my breath!

My advice is to always back-up TWICE, after buying credits, prior to Special Events, after winning a weapon etc...

Twice, as it is less likely for 2 consecutive backups to fail.....

Don't forget to RESTORE to test the backup!

......No point having a false sense of security and finding out later that you've lost everything.

The game has an annoying habit of failing not only preventing me from winning prizes I am within grasp of, with ample resources, but losing said resources and purchased credits into the bargain to add insult to injury.

I've stopped doing the Special Challenges for this reason.....

Of course, if I could just back-up a couple of tiny data files, taking a few seconds, instead of backing up the whole device, taking ages .... :rolleyes:

....and if I could just restore a couple of tiny data files, taking a few seconds, instead of restoring up the whole device, taking ages .... :rolleyes:

You'll need to post a support ticket, but again the standard response is that they can't replace lost credits, progress etc.

Your only hope is to reclaim any lost recent purchases via the App Store.
  • Options
    simskysimsky Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks for your reply.I am pretty certain that I definitely only revived twice and had plenty of health packs. I sent in a support ticket but I don't expect anything back. The best thing to do is don't play games with in app purchases as you could end up spending a fortune if you're not careful it seems with no recompense if something goes wrong.
  • Options
    EwanzEwanz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Buy the credit at contrack killer 2.the credit not at my acc.rm183.58 is charge at my mastercard..
    .pls check
  • Options
    You need to submit a support ticket first, so that GLU know there is a problem and can maybe look at what is wrong in the program to have caused the situation.

They will reply saying that you need to contact the App Store Support to get a refund but at least they'll know there is another customer with an issue.

Then make a support request to the App Store for a refund..
  • Options
    MalaiMalai Registered Users 1 Posts
    I want to get credit
  • Options
    I suggest that you go and register with TapJoy and download and try some of the free games at the App Store / Android market etc. as appropriate for your device. You'll get Contract Killer Glu Credits in return.
  • Options
    jasun191jasun191 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why do I not receive glu credits for contract killer 2 deer hunter reloaded or front line commando and how do I get my missing credits
    Jasun
  • Options
    Most of the TapJoy offers provided "In App" have a "missing credits / currency" link at the bottom.

Failing that, sign up for a TapJoy Account, and it will recognise your device, and know what apps you have.

You can then report the "missing credits / currency" link at the bottom.

This does work! I have used it several times, and they have honoured the credit.... The money / gems/ credits whatever show up in the game.

I have done this not only with Glu games.

See https://beta.tapjoy.com/static/faqs for more info.