I reckon there is a lot of mileage left in the game
Please let us have some new content.

Comments

• thurain769thurain769 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi
    are you ok
  • BHDBHD Registered Users 74 Posts
    I'm OK thanks, and you?

I really would like to see some new content by way of something beyond Contract Killer 6.

I've been stuck there and done 2000 ish missions

I keep posting ideas and suggestions but....
  • Chsbulldogs07Chsbulldogs07 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes please new missions and challenges. I now hold the record in contract killer with 243 million in kill spree. I'm at level 30 and it needs way more.
  • hlustre05hlustre05 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yes please new missions and challenges. I now hold the record in contract killer with 243 million in kill spree. I'm at level 30 and it needs way more.

Wow!:) since I am also stucked with CK6 level, I am now playing the "DH 2014", a new glu game which is a hunting game (animal hunting). You may probably try it too than trying to end all contracts (which i believe is infinite) or trying your best to get the highest level in the killing spree mode.
    All I want for Christmas is.... A New Frequent Killer's Club Card!!

I've now missed out on a 3rd lot of 15 stars form the daily challenges, and the associated Frequent Killer's Club Card benefits.

I've downloaded the recent latest programme update and was very disappointed not to have a New Frequent Killer's Club Card

Surely it is possible to do this..... If your programmers are thinking up new weapons, and doing all the intense graphics work that entails, surely adding a couple of "saving cards" should be a walk in the park.

I'm playing the game less and looking for an alternative.... A Non-Glu alternative..... If I drop a game provider I drop them for good.
    I had a reply from Glu Support..... Which is a step in the right direction.

I eagerly await a / some New Contract Killer 2 Frequent Killer Club Cards

If more people would email them and ask, we'd all benefit

File an online help request at ....
  • Alireza nxAlireza nx Registered Users 11 Posts
    Wow have too finished the intire game, no more chalanges left, here is the thing tho, everytime with the killing spree i get near 150,000 and no more, i run outta time. How do u get as far as u get?