Pissed off. Money back or my levels back

I want my money back which I bought guns. It's not fair. I was playing so well and in the middle it got restarted from the level 1. I want my all my levels back or my money. I am really pissed off. Waiting for reply

Comments

• fostevenfosteven Registered Users 3 Posts
    are you saying that the game systematically restarted on you and put you back to level 1?
  • Selmon 27Selmon 27 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes. It got restarted again on level 1. 😔 :-(
  • BHDBHD Registered Users 74 Posts
    The admins aren't on here 24/7, but their normal response:

If you have serious technical issues that just cannot wait, please submit a Customer Support ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask It may take up to 48 hours to get a response. Please keep in mind that we have dozens of games, across hundreds of devices, with millions of players.

If you have any questions regarding your account currency or your purchases or anything related to a transaction on your account you are required to submit a ticket to our Customer Care team and address the issue via email here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

I'm just a fellow player trying to help.

Do you have a backup that you can restore?

You may lose some of your recent play etc. but will regain those precious weapons etc.
  • Alireza nxAlireza nx Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey guyz, i hv finished all the levels and almost all the challenges, yesterday the wraith came on sale so befor i buy it i wanted to save my game on icloud but instead of save i pressed load, as a result i lost my ranger model 12, and so much of my credit, i paid £2.99 for 100credit to get me to 600 to be able to buy ranger when it was on sale. Can someone help please. I want my gun and credit back :(
  • TundratraderTundratrader Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just had the same thing happen. I had spent over 50 dollars in the game which I admit is crazy but that's why these games are free. They make a fortune on in game purchases. Luckily you get receipts from itunes for each purchase.
  • Alireza nxAlireza nx Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks for your comment, I have the reciepts but who should i forward it to? Never mind all that free credit that i got by watching stupid videos and completing even more stupid surveys, what can i do about the gun i lost? I bought the ranger when it was on offer, now its back on 1400cr :s any ideas?
  • PegasusPegasus Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just had the same thing happen. I had spent over 50 dollars in the game which I admit is crazy but that's why these games are free. They make a fortune on in game purchases. Luckily you get receipts from itunes for each purchase.
    Same thing just happened to me you heard anything back yet just sent message to admin?
  • melbitoastmelbitoast Registered Users 9 Posts
    Pegasus wrote: »
    Same thing just happened to me you heard anything back yet just sent message to admin?

Stop spending money on this game, and don't use ANY earned credits except for major guns. Take advantage of the free credit offers by watching videos and signing up for free trials. And play everyday to earn the 15 free stars every 15 days. The free credit amounts get higher and higher each time you achieve a new title.

I got HUNDREDS of credits by signing up for the free trial stuff. Just be sure to cancel your membership by the time it says to. I have only spent $1 on the game, but have earned roughly 1500 credits. I was able to purchase the Ranger Model 12 when it went on sale for just 560. I used my extra credits to buy the best scopes and unlimited magazines.

Save up the game money to routinely buy the lowest armor and tons of flash grenades. Save up enough to buy the Viper (assault gun) for $300k. Buy the tac knife each time it runs out and get all the silent melee kills you can. Play long enough and you'll build a massive stock pile of throwing knives, reactix pills, and extra flash grenades from all the melee kill rewards earned. Only use the throwing knives and reactix pills for specific challenges. That's all you need in this game.

It takes some time to build up, but it gets easier once the levels start paying out $6-7k for the expert scenarios.
  • PegasusPegasus Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got to contract killer status, honestly that's what I think FCUKED my shit up!!! Money not the issue. It's the time. I'm not putting forth the time to get fuked!!! ( my lady) a different story!!! Their wrong for the way that it's done,my money is my money I paid for it you can't and should not be able to take bought things away!!!!
  • Ukuza12Ukuza12 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I 100% with you Selmon 27. The same thing happened to me 2 days ago after spending hours upon hours and at least $100.00
    I can completely empathize with you, and am just as livid. I sent in a request ticket yesterday, and am hoping they will respond and have a solution for me as well. It's not only the money--which yes ticks me off as well--but it is the TIME spent getting to Level 30 and acquiring all the weapons from money spent/beating various challenges.

PLEASE let me know anyone how to recover this data again from my iPad2. I was purchasing the credits through the iTunes store.

The app shut down during the middle of a level 30 contract, and when I re-opened the app it systematically reset to level 1, thus loosing everything. Surely though there is some way it can be retrieved/recovered. I've already tried restarting the iPad2, opening the app again, then again with Wi-Fi off and in airplane mode, etc.; all attempts have failed me so far and I am extremely cautious about going further and trying anything else out that might jeopardize or preclude data retrieval.

Suggestions/answers would be greatly appreciated!