De-animator

manaburnmanaburn Registered Users 1 Posts
Can someone please make a video using this weapon? I want to see how it looks on the character and what it does in battle.

Comments

• jus256jus256 Registered Users 24 Posts
    This gun shoots something like a ray of energy as opposed to bullets. I wish I had it sooner. I hate to think I almost missed it. If I knew how to make a video with this ipad, I would do it for you. I was fooling around in the old killing spree. You literally can blow through the first 7 or 8 levels without having to use a med kit or reactix. You probably could get all the way through if you gave a damn and were careful.
  • Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    This is the most powerful weapon of the game.
    Like jus256 said, the range of the shot is quite large : when the enemies are close enough, you can kill 3 or 4 in one shot.
    And it is powerful too : you can kill a big guy with rocket launcher in 3 hits and a big guy with machine gun in 2...

With this gun, you can reach the 10th stage of the killing spree mode without using reactix, medkit or armor.
    You can also achieve any weekend special event (without reactix, medkit or armor), but it's more difficult : I tried 6 or 7 times this weekend before doing it.
    Fa81en wrote: »
    Like jus256 said, the range of the shot is quite large : when the enemies are close enough, you can kill 3 or 4 in one shot.
    And it is powerful too : you can kill a big guy with rocket launcher in 3 hits and a big guy with machine gun in 2...

With this gun, you can reach the 10th stage of the killing spree mode without using reactix, medkit or armor.
    You can also achieve any weekend special event (without reactix, medkit or armor), but it's more difficult : I tried 6 or 7 times this weekend before doing it.

If you already had the gun, when you win, are you taking away someone else's opportunity to win one of the 1000 guns?
  • Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    I think the answer would be yes, but only if all of 1,000 weapons are won before the time is up, which is not the case.
    So I don't think I'm bothering anyone when I win a weapon for the 2nd time.
    Fa81en wrote: »

I noticed the crossbow I won a few weeks back can take down the armored big guy with two head shots even though it has 1/4 the power of the deanimator. I love how the deanimator can shoot through walls.
  • Crono1Crono1 Registered Users 26 Posts
    manaburn wrote: »
    Can someone please make a video using this weapon? I want to see how it looks on the character and what it does in battle.

I made a video on YouTube of it, just look up my account Cronotrggr40.
  • ChicagoEMSChicagoEMS Registered Users 22 Posts
    What's the best level 7 weapon to buy I can try for level 8 but it's gonna take a lot of bonus matches. How is the shotgun or raptor weapon... Anyone, all replies are welcome