Lost credits, levels and etc?

Hi all

I was at lvl 25 previously and then lost my game along with all the credits, and money I had in the game. Mind you I was one of those silly SOBs that spent actual money on this game (yes noob mistake). So I started playing this game again and spent money to get me a XSR-50 and playing the game again, got to level 15 (yes I know not high) and then game started to crash after the end of every mission. So I followed the instructions and saved my game to the cloud and and reset the data as stated on the website, now I am back again at lvl 3 with no credits no money and frustrated. And when I went to load the game from the cloud it was still at level 3 seems like my cloud based game got reset when the game was reinitializing itself.

Is there any options for me or I am basically SOL?

Comments

• jroopjroop Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just had a similar situation and sent gru a message asking if they could do anything. They have been very responsive, but have basically said that I'm sol.
  • Medo123Medo123 Registered Users 1 Posts
    jroop wrote: »
    Just had a similar situation and sent gru a message asking if they could do anything. They have been very responsive, but have basically said that I'm sol.

Me 2 I lost al my progress I reach level 30 I have over 1 million plz anybody help
  • BHDBHD Registered Users 74 Posts
    I don't know what devices you are playing on, but on the iPad there is a Cloud Backup & Restore option on the title screen, along with the option to backup the device to a PC using iTunes.

If you're going to play a game regularly, especially if you're going to spend "real money", it makes sense to backup.

Lost Credit related etc. help tickets are filed at http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • meko Cartermeko Carter Registered Users 1 Posts
    BHD wrote: »
    I don't know what devices you are playing on, but on the iPad there is a Cloud Backup & Restore option on the title screen, along with the option to backup the device to a PC using iTunes.

If you're going to play a game regularly, especially if you're going to spend "real money", it makes sense to backup.
  • gandee77gandee77 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Done a servy and didn't get my credits