Options

Upgrades

ChicagoEMSChicagoEMS Registered Users 22 Posts
If I purchase a silencer or scope or extended mag... Do I get to use it on every weapon or is it just for the weapon I upgrade it for? What recommendations do u have for someone straight farming through the game credits are free with the video but it's gonna take a lot to get good weapons... All comments are welcome keep gaming everybody!!!

Comments

• Options
    jus256jus256 Registered Users 24 Posts
    ChicagoEMS wrote: »
    If I purchase a silencer or scope or extended mag... Do I get to use it on every weapon or is it just for the weapon I upgrade it for? What recommendations do u have for someone straight farming through the game credits are free with the video but it's gonna take a lot to get good weapons... All comments are welcome keep gaming everybody!!!

The silencer only works with one gun but believe me it may not seem like it now but you will make that money back in time X1000000. Just spend the $8,000. You will get it back as your level increases. To get free credits, you will want to go to the actual Tapjoy website as opposed to the link in the game. Sign up for an account there. They will offer better deals there than in the game. It can be tough to find to find the exact spot to sign up for an account. What Happened when I first started playing the game was I was offered the gold sniper rifle for 600 credits. I didn't have enough credits. I kept going to Tapjoy everyday. I saved enough hoping to eventually get to 600 by the time they offered it again. The bizarre thing was the week I got to 600 hundred, I offered it again.
  • Options
    ChicagoEMSChicagoEMS Registered Users 22 Posts
    Thanks for the info. So what's the next assault weapon I should get. Wait for the free gun after 15 days of logging in or get a shotgun or a raptor of level 8 weapon....