CK2 crashes after completing a contract

I noticed that after the latest update, the app crashes after completing a contract. This happening to any of you too? I'm running on a Nexus 4.

Is there a place to report bugs?

Comments

• danepeedanepee Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yup im also experiencing that. You are lucky if you played it 2 consecutive mission without crushing
  • mattanmattan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too . so annoying.
  • Russell MRussell M Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me too I wish that glu would fix the problem with the game.
  • yoyoyamadayoyoyamada Registered Users 4 Posts
    I hope they fix it soon. Crashes every time I complete the game..
  • chicha1969chicha1969 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hola quien me puede deci
  • chicha1969chicha1969 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Quien me puede decir como recuperar mi nivel en el juego después de desinstalar e instalar el guego otra bez
  • jamofsocaljamofsocal Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have the same problem and I really cannot advance in the game because of it. What makes it worse it that I bought the crossbow for a lot of glu credits just before this bug. If I leave the game or reinstall, I am worried that I will lose my crossbow and my glu credits would have gone to waste.
  • lotzilotzi Registered Users 4 Posts
    obiwan wrote: »
    I noticed that after the latest update, the app crashes after completing a contract. This happening to any of you too? I'm running on a Nexus 4.

Is there a place to report bugs?

Nobody is interested in this problem... it lasts for 2 weeks now, i couldnt get any progress or glu
  • elismerkajelismerkaj Registered Users 3 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me too I wish that glu would fix the problem with the game because i really like it
  • elismerkajelismerkaj Registered Users 3 Posts
    hi everybody
    I have a galaxy s3 and it was the android verison was 4.1 i update it to 4.3 and i turn off some application so i left 200 mb free of the ram and it`s working perfectly i suggest tpo do the same thing
    Elis
    elismerkaj wrote: »
    The same thing is happening to me too I wish that glu would fix the problem with the game because i really like it
  • simoppssimopps Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue here. Crashes at the end of a contract as well as when I try to cloud save. Seems quite a few people are experiencing this. I've spent a fair bit of money on this game getting to level 26, come on Glu Admin, sort this out as a matter of urgency, you guys are happy to take my money but it seems not in too much of a hurry to rectify the issue.... I bet they cover themselves with some sort of fine print to protect them from legal action - that's the route I would like to take with these thieves...