Where are my credits

I signed up for Hulu plus I haven't gotten my credits yet. I need them to buy the gun that I want.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Autobahn5 wrote: »
    I signed up for Hulu plus I haven't gotten my credits yet. I need them to buy the gun that I want.

It can take up to 24 hours for credits to appear. If they do not, you can submit a ticket through Tapjoy/SponsorPay help or you can go through the "missing credits" button.
  • kolomutkolomut Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah. Me too. I ha 660 glu credits then suddenly it was gone. I earned another 125 from frequent killer club but it didnt show up. Is glu games ripping off?
  • papillonpapillon Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi ! I won many credits and bought also and my account is -15 all the time, i use asus tab... how can i do ?? Thanks to answer me.
  • fleez415fleez415 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I never get the credit after I done with one of the offers to get credit. Weapons and upgrades are bought with credit. Missions pay cash. How do I get credit without having to spend my real money
  • chin_xchin_x Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi ! I won many credits and bought also and my account is -15 all the time, i use asus tab... how can i do ?? Thanks to answer me.:eek:

ไฮไลท์บอล คู่เด็ด ทุกคู่ ทุกแมต ไม่พลาด ได้ที่นี่ livescore
  • jrjain5jrjain5 Registered Users 1 Posts
    ya i too dont get any credits
    http://clikpass.com/special.htm