does anyone hear experiencing force close and lags?

danepeedanepee Registered Users 8 Posts
Whats happening to top developer like glu. To many problems? Any answers.

Comments

• MattmacMattmac Registered Users 2 Posts
    I do. I experienced the lags. Game won't respond at times causing me galaxy s3 to get hot and I have to start over the phone. I heard it's because of to many background apps running so go to settings, running apps and close the ones
    u don't need. The game would run for a while but as apps start running the lags start again. Glu, please help with this issue.
  • elismerkajelismerkaj Registered Users 3 Posts
    Mattmac wrote: »
    I do. I experienced the lags. Game won't respond at times causing me galaxy s3 to get hot and I have to start over the phone. I heard it's because of to many background apps running so go to settings, running apps and close the ones
    u don't need. The game would run for a while but as apps start running the lags start again. Glu, please help with this issue.

i have the same problem.GLU please help us with this issue
  • melbitoastmelbitoast Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've never had an issue, and everything I've seen on here tells me the iPhone is the only device that doesn't experience any issues. I have no idea why.

FYI, don't expect help from Glu. They've been non-existent around here, and completely useless for me when I've gone directly to them. Worst customer support I've seen on any platform.
  • MrschachaMrschacha Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have an Ipad and I experience the lag as well. I've had issues with winning special events and not receiving my weapon.
  • kolomutkolomut Registered Users 3 Posts
    What's worst, the game crashes again everytime a mission is completed so the daily prizes can't be collected. When this thing started all my glu credits dissappeared and even if I completed challenges the gul credits don't appear in my account. I think we are being ripped off by glu games network so we would buy more credits. Is this what you are doing, glu games network?