Starting over.

So I logged in to play yesterday and it started me over on level one. Can you help retrieve my progress? Or do I just quit playing the game?

Comments

• SurferDSurferD Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same thing happened to me last week. I had over 3 million dollars and lots of credits.
    I had completed just about every challenge and spent $50 on upgrades.
    Now I start the game and I'm back at the beginning with nothing.
    I contacted Glu and they said it's not their responsiblity and to call itunes.
    Great support! >:(
  • SurferDSurferD Registered Users 2 Posts
    I contacted iTunes and they said it's the developer's responsibility.
    Everyone's pointing fingers but no one helps.:mad:
  • joshdickson80joshdickson80 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me today. This is very aggravating. I'm not starting over. They need to fix this.
  • papillonpapillon Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same for me siince 2 weeks. How to do and now i can not open the game ??!!!
  • andy-blackandy-black Registered Users 24 Posts
    I've had this happen to me numerous times. It's no big deal. I think it occurs when there's an error loading a player's game. What I do is just play through the first mission until I'm able to get back to the Safehouse screen and then reload my game. Hopefully everyone saves their game on CK2 periodically so they don't have too much progress lost.
  • Tecbog07Tecbog07 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My stuff I purchased never came back I purchased an assassin gun pack then when I got a new phone and relax downloaded the game the stuff never came back I have a lot of glu games I need the money back or the pack I bought please .