How to get 450.000 in special event 11/22/2013

QuanNhiCaQuanNhiCa Registered Users 5 Posts
I need help. I can never get to 450.000. I used all reactix and all head shot but can not get up there. The best I got is 448.00. I use the ranger and wraith 7 sniper

Any special tricks? Anyone that beat this score please give some advice and help. Thanks

QNC

Comments

• NinjaNinja Registered Users 5 Posts
    QuanNhiCa wrote: »
    I need help. I can never get to 450.000. I used all reactix and all head shot but can not get up there. The best I got is 448.00. I use the ranger and wraith 7 sniper

Any special tricks? Anyone that beat this score please give some advice and help. Thanks

QNC

I have the same problem my best 444.000, i cant more :(((( is possible?
  • NinjaNinja Registered Users 5 Posts
    I tried 20 times.
  • melbitoastmelbitoast Registered Users 9 Posts
    I got it, but was very disappointed. I thought I would win the special weapon once I achieved the score, but no. It simple allowed me to get the weapon for 70% off. The price for that thing is retarded with or without the discount. Not worth. The Ranger is all you need in this game to win everything.

But back to your question. You have to get your score to 10x as soon as possible, and then keep it there. Headshots the whole time. Kill the extra bosses ASAP to get extra score boosters as early as possible. 60 reactix will take care of the full 10 mins. That's really it.
  • tzhang23tzhang23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't think is possible without using at least 60 to 70 reactix and with the Ranger sniper.

My best was 395,000, so it gave me 70% off, but I can't afford it.
  • userxxxuserxxx Registered Users 12 Posts
    You should keep combo x10,don't miss any headshot,detected when start and use 20 reactix or more