special event maximum point

Yesterday i beat the special event and win the desert fox..my point is 539.275 pass the grand prizes point 440.000 point..i just want to know the maximun point in special event ck2..any players have reach the maximun point

Comments

• andy-blackandy-black Registered Users 24 Posts
    Your score is the highest I've seen. I don't know if I've even got to 500,000. Good work! I'll have to see if I can beat that next time.
  • luqman alifluqman alif Registered Users 9 Posts
    andy-black wrote: »
    Your score is the highest I've seen. I don't know if I've even got to 500,000. Good work! I'll have to see if I can beat that next time.

Last week i get the de animator in special event..my point is 545.872 you can find my facebook name (Navajo Hrs) i load 4 weapon i get in special event..i use wraith cm 7 (head shot)and widowmaker for multi kill and 50 reactrix..that all.
  • CandieDisilvio306CandieDisilvio306 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I've been try to win a Special event but every time I either run out of time or obviously I can't get enough points seems like I can get to one level shy of the grand prize so PLEASE PLEASE anyone with helpful hints please give the rest of us mortals some clues and GREAT JOB! I bow to the master :-)
  • luqman alifluqman alif Registered Users 9 Posts
    Candie..must shoot head all time..and you must fast in action..first time use flashbag..and still stand you shoot fast and use 60 reactrix ...good luck
  • CandieDisilvio306CandieDisilvio306 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Luqman Alif thank so much for the help! I'm going to try right now!! Good luck on the current event. Hopefully we will have matching guns soon!!