My game reset itself after i reach lvl 19! All my weapons and credit i bought gone!

Hello dear friends,

I was playing CK2 on my i phone for about 1 year. Before i rarely played, then i purchased some credit and for about 2 weeks i'm playing actively. I reached lvl 19. today when i wanted to play again, i started the game but i saw that everything gone. I started at the beginning. Please tell me something to solve that if you know.

Comments

• Wie ChenWie Chen Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine also... Its gone when im lv 6.. Just now...
  • RostriakRostriak Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mine reset itself yesterday. I have no idea how this happened, but I was on level 26 and have paid for lots of credits over time. All of my stuff and all of my progress is gone. How do I fix this?
  • WallynobsWallynobs Registered Users 3 Posts
    Rostriak wrote: »
    Mine reset itself yesterday. I have no idea how this happened, but I was on level 26 and have paid for lots of credits over time. All of my stuff and all of my progress is gone. How do I fix this?

Same here, i had 298000 cash and 141 credit and it's all gone, it took me ages to collect it and i've been playing for ages. Not happy
  • Coipo4x4Coipo4x4 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too... In iCloud i can see my all progress, but i can't load it....
  • Adrianlee1989Adrianlee1989 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My id is same gone
  • frankiefrankie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Almost similar experience. My game reset itself, I lost my weapons and my game credits. The worst is that my glu gold coins balance is permanently in deficit of -30. All attempts to reset it has proved abortive. I can't make any purchases whereas I have gold coins in excess of 600 on other games but it's not reflecting here. What do I do????
  • Eric MontalvoEric Montalvo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dhisar wrote: »
    Hello dear friends,

I was playing CK2 on my i phone for about 1 year. Before i rarely played, then i purchased some credit and for about 2 weeks i'm playing actively. I reached lvl 19. today when i wanted to play again, i started the game but i saw that everything gone. I started at the beginning. Please tell me something to solve that if you know.

*** I'd like to know if anyone was contacted with an answer or if any of the items were recovered as I have had this happen twice already ***
  • Eric MontalvoEric Montalvo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has anyone been contacted with answers or has any of the lost items been recovered. i have had this happen twice already. I have this game on my cloud from my Kindle but haven't been able to retrieve anything.
  • casper2898casper2898 Registered Users 1 Posts
    lost all of my Glu credits and my guns after game reset itself what do I do I need help the login didn't work through Facebook and other places
  • GianmarcoCaluzziGianmarcoCaluzzi Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm still waiting an answer from glu. I'm also still waiting 100 Euro glu credit bougth. my problem is similar. I open to buy. Buy glu credit. The frame closes after I pay and CK2 crashes. Glu credit lost.
    Buuuuuu Glu
  • Guoddim1138Guoddim1138 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is truly ****ed up! I was Level 20 and then it reset! Lost all my credits and my money! No answer from Glu and apparently there never will be. I spent some good money on this game because at a certain level there seems no way to get further unless you do! People at Glu you truly are *******s! How about a reply? How about a little help? Maybe a class action law suit is in order!
  • triplej811243triplej811243 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Rostriak wrote: »
    Mine reset itself yesterday. I have no idea how this happened, but I was on level 26 and have paid for lots of credits over time.and none of my credit that I have earned are not given please help me