So tell me about the game...

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
I've been playing DH2014 and Dinos since launch. I play on PC via Facebook, btw. After recently having all my progress (over a year's worth) reset to zero on Deer Hunter, and no help from Glu, I am not spending real American dollars on these games any longer. So with that in mind, is Contract Killer one to even play? I've seen some reviews that say after a point, you can no longer play for free. If that is true, how far along is it? And should I break my rule and shell out a few bucks to Glu again, is the game known to be buggy? Thanks, and look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Facebook player

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I've been playing DH2014 and Dinos since launch. I play on PC via Facebook, btw. After recently having all my progress (over a year's worth) reset to zero on Deer Hunter, and no help from Glu, I am not spending real American dollars on these games any longer. So with that in mind, is Contract Killer one to even play? I've seen some reviews that say after a point, you can no longer play for free. If that is true, how far along is it? And should I break my rule and shell out a few bucks to Glu again, is the game known to be buggy? Thanks, and look forward to hearing your thoughts.

This game was one of our most popular games before DH14 (may have been the most popular?) and people could get really far in it without spending. It hasn't been updated in a while, so you may see some performance issues because of that.
  • AlexJotyAlexJoty Registered Users 5 Posts
    Luvs2play and Rob, any ride is better than no ride, even a short one. Rain storms here the next 4 - 5 days so no riding for me for a few days.
    Reliable mt4 ea for reliable investments