Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

How often do you repair engine damage?

GrothisGrothis Registered Users 52 Posts
I get a small amount of engine damage between each race, just wondering how often other players repair their engine damage, kind of hard to wait 13m between each race xD.

Comments

• UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Most people wait until you start to lose engine HP before they repair such as myself included.
  • Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    Yes once you reach a certain point you will lose horsepower, that's when most people repair. It allows you to play for a lot longer consecutively but the wait goes up tremendously, which isn't a big deal if you aren't on all the time.
  • GrothisGrothis Registered Users 52 Posts
    Thanks for the quick replies. Im at 238/1000 damage and no HP loss yet, lets see how far I can push it :P
  • Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    hahaha 13 mins is long? you must be in a D class. Try 12-16 hours of repairs on a S or R class....
  • RevastionRevastion Registered Users 31 Posts
    depends...i sometimes limit racing in some cars to adjust to my schedule so the next time i play all cars are repaired
  • JUSTANOTHERNOOBJUSTANOTHERNOOB Registered Users 204 Posts
    12-16 hours? after 5 races my FRS takes 21 hours!
  • GrothisGrothis Registered Users 52 Posts
    im probably going to stick to racing lower class cars against others to minimize repair times xD
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I service cars every night wether they need it or not or else service after 500/1000
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    The repair times is what I enjoy about having over 400 cars, always something to race