Options

Transfer of Game Data?

TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
Hello. I was just curious if Contract Killer: Sniper supports the transfer of data from one device to the other? I currently have an iPhone 5s and am waiting for the arrival of an iPhone 6 Plus. And if not, will Contract Killer support this feature in upcoming updates? Thanks, Tony.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments

• Options
    BoredomBoredom Registered Users 3 Posts
    you can do this. create backups on the itunes or icloud,
    and when new device arrived, recover from backups.
  • Options
    pastorrichardkiddpastorrichardkidd Registered Users 2 Posts
    i hope that worked 4 you on i phone, i tried to restore game and was dissappointed tablet to tablet using googleplay, and several different back up but it did not work, start me from new game lv 1 ... does anyone know how to get my lv 161 character back and restore my old game.. everyone said once i download from google play it would auto update but it did not..help..
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    You need to open a ticket with Customer Care if you want to transfer gamedata from one device to another and GLU has specific instructions on how to accomplish that.

Without getting GLU involved you're screwing around with losing your data permanently.

Restoring to the same device is much more simple however. New device and your chances are 50/50 by all accounts.

I would add that several months ago GLU instituted a change that makes moving from one device to another without their help, next to impossible, including Google Play. If you're technically savvy, you should be able to "clone" your device but that requires root access ...
    ... if you're not familiar with cloning or root, I would NOT advise that you attempt it.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION