pvp load freeze.

PrimalUrgePrimalUrge Registered Users 3 Posts
I was fighting for being in top 50 and a few times I was under the wire until I made a match and when loading it stopped on loading screen. Just kept popping up the hints and the symbol kept on spinning. After 5 minutes of waiting I backed out and closed game while losing an energy and now back to 3 AP I stead of my glorious 25 AP streak! Fix the issue! I should have been in top 50 to win one of the special guns! I don't care much for getting screwed repeatedly especially for an event!

Comments

• Hawk001Hawk001 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yup. The same thing happens even during normal PvP. Have lost numerous easy battles because the PvP match won't load. Have lost Gold too during Mystery Box spin....:mad:
  • Ttasman4874Ttasman4874 Registered Users 7 Posts
    It has been happening since the start of the game for me.. sent a ticket in and it was blamed on my WiFi which I know is not correct.. I am using an Ipad Air 2 and found a workaround for it.. when it freezes I can just go to a different application and wait for a few minutes, when I go back to the game it reloads and I am back to the beginning page with no loss of energy or AP streak. If I close down the Air 2 it will show I lost the match and of course lose the energy and the AP streak.. don't know if this will help anyone else on any other device but it might. Lost a couple hundred in gold and of course all the AP.. you lose 90 AP total each time it happens at 25 AP.
  • YorlfasaYorlfasa Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'll try that but believe I have already and I just lose the energy and AP. Agree, this has nothing to do with WIFI or cellular communication.
  • ChromiumChromium Registered Users 3 Posts
    It keeps freezing and freezing and freezing. I feel like I am on North Pole right now!