Bear Armor ?!

LixxxLixxx Registered Users 9 Posts
I've already purchased the Bear Armor about a month and when I first purchased it it showed a blue Health Bar on the right side of my red one but only the 1st time after I bought it. I'm wondering if it only works the 1st time you buy and use it in a round? But when I got to equipment it already says owned, that's what I don't get.. Why isn't it showing me the blue bar every round like the 1st round if I still got it? And why is it giving me the option to buy it again when again it says "owned" in the top left? Anyone??!!

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I'm glad someone else brought this up. The same exact thing is going on with me and mine, everything you describe and its been very frustratingl but with bigger issues needed to be resolved I have forgotten to mention this. Can anyone shed some light onto the subject?
  • LixxxLixxx Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm glad someone else brought this up. The same exact thing is going on with me and mine, everything you describe and its been very frustratingl but with bigger issues needed to be resolved I have forgotten to mention this. Can anyone shed some light onto the subject?

Yea man I just don't understand it. They make u spend all that gold on a 1rd thing? Can't be. Plus why does it still say owned. Idk I just don't get it..
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Bear Armor states this when you purchase it:
    "Partially blocks incoming damage for a limited amount of hits"

This means the armor gets used up when you get hit and can be used in more than one PVP match or contract.

If you go to the store;equipment section, it will tell you the % and # of hits remaining that the armor will partially block.

I agree it does not make sense that the armor shows "owned" after you've used it up.
    It also doesn't make sense that you can't purchase it again through the store, but can get it through the mystery box.
    AND
    If Armor is "equipment", why can't you choose when you're going to use it like you can with knifes, rockets, grenades, and med kits?

I just received more than one Armor in my 10 prize mystery box spin so I'm really hoping I get to use all of the armors I purchased, even though the store doesn't indicate that I have more than one armor.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • LixxxLixxx Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yea man idk but it's the only item I dread landing on if I spin the mystery wheel cause it's pointless. It takes less hits then 1/4 of your normal life bar. I'm thinkin it's worth 1-5 gold TOPS. Such a terrible item and waste of gold.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    David T wrote: »

I just received more than one Armor in my 10 prize mystery box spin so I'm really hoping I get to use all of the armors I purchased, even though the store doesn't indicate that I have more than one armor.

Ya, I got a couple of them in the spins and itseems like I got robbed because it never showed that I had more than one of them, like with knives,medkits,etc. It shows the quantity. for me in CK2 armor was pretty much a waste of gold and I couldn't tell the difference after I won the 2 last weekend in the pvp event.so unless I win them, its not really that big of an issue
  • Hammer007Hammer007 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Winning Bear Armor in spins is useless. You can only have one and it will not keep all the others you acquired. What a complete miss by GLU. Give you something in a spin which you can't use and do not actually get.