Pvp is getting impossible for me

MaxfuryMaxfury Registered Users 2 Posts
In the last two days, every time i try to get a pvp encounter i get opposed only to guys with 1400+ of defensive power. With my poor 460 of offensive power i have no choice to win.
In past weeks it Was pretty normal to get a 1400 opponent sometimes, but i payd more diamonds to get a new opponent and, always, at second or third attempt, i had a enemy at my lvl. In the last two days i have been changing up to six or seven opponents, spending even 2.000 diamonds but still get only 1400+ opponents. This way is becomes impossible to play. It's also frustrating. I spend several hours to collect diamonds and then i spend them all trying to get a decent opponent, without being able to get it. I saw that there are several posts about this concern, but there has not been a clear answer or a solution. And pls, i say to the admin, don't tell us that it depends on who is Online or offline at a certain time. I play in europe, mainly at morning time when, i guess, most of players are off. So it wound't be a problem for the sistem to find me a normal opponent.

Comments

• Anton87Anton87 Registered Users 9 Posts
    When it happened to me I just played with whoever opponent I get first, to not waste diamonds (almost always losing). But rarely you get good opponent in the first try and this allows to move forward in collecting diamonds while playing PvP. Also trying to beat these monsters I improved my skills and chance of win was increasing. Also I was keeping collecting gold from watching videos which allows to buy weapon updates. So after a few updates to the weapon and using one rocket in the beginning to eliminate sentry gun and 1-2 guys nearby I was able to win 1440 guys with 600-ish attacking power in long range constantly.

Though it's definitely a bit frustrating, it's all real to move forward under these conditions without spending real money.

But... Tier 5 for Base is coming this week, so things will be way worse after many guys will buy 2880 base defense.
    Looks like even if you willing to pay real money for the best weapon, you will still have not very good chances to win against Tier 5.
  • MaxfuryMaxfury Registered Users 2 Posts
    Anton87 wrote: »
    When it happened to me I just played with whoever opponent I get first, to not waste diamonds (almost always losing). But rarely you get good opponent in the first try and this allows to move forward in collecting diamonds while playing PvP. Also trying to beat these monsters I improved my skills and chance of win was increasing. Also I was keeping collecting gold from watching videos which allows to buy weapon updates. So after a few updates to the weapon and using one rocket in the beginning to eliminate sentry gun and 1-2 guys nearby I was able to win 1440 guys with 600-ish attacking power in long range constantly.

Though it's definitely a bit frustrating, it's all real to move forward under these conditions without spending real money.

But... Tier 5 for Base is coming this week, so things will be way worse after many guys will buy 2880 base defense.
    Looks like even if you willing to pay real money for the best weapon, you will still have not very good chances to win against Tier 5.

What you describe is not playing, is a pain. I should spend weeks watching videos and collecting a few diamonds every day to get updates for my weapons, just to have the chance to win a match over five or six. It's easier to say that this game is not free. They let you play for free a week or two. Then you have to spend real money otherwise you are not able to play anymore. Pvp is the only real fun of this game. If you cannot play it with satisfaction the whole game has not sense. I'm sad but i Think i'm gonna give up. Anyway i think that it's a mistake by GLU. A good game need lot of players. Some pay to be at the top, other not pay but they are important the same because they help to make the success of the game. This way just a few people will keep playing.
  • ttcttc Registered Users 12 Posts
    My last playing record is as follows: (I can't find the picture link, so I cannot post the screenshot. Maybe later.)

6 pvp lost, and - 296 diamonds stolen. How am I to do the 9500 diamonds upgrade? Only by paying a few bucks. Not gonna happen. I'm gonna give this game a few more days, and then uninstall if paying is the only option. I only got to watch 2 videos with silly prizes since i installed the game a month ago.
  • Tazmania202Tazmania202 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm at the point of giving this game up and going back to Angry Birds, excuse the language but I'm beging to this this game is an absolute p**s take, I loose 1 in 3 on energy which is a kick in the nuts when I've earned them or purchased them, you click PVP and game just hangs so you have to restart game which means you loose battle (p**s take 1).
    PVP well where do I start, impossible frustrating Mikey take, one step forward 20 back, ("taking a knife to a gun fight comes to mind"), I'm up for a challenge but taking the p**s is a bit too much as the levels on Mach up can be a bit of a joke (p**s take 2).
    The amount of diamonds that gets taken, well I'm not sure how that's worked out unless it's on the more you have the more gets taken, which is (p**s take 3) as I said earlier 1 step forward but more like 40 back.
    I've come to the conclusion that unless you are willing to blow stupid money on this game but have no skill you will go far, but if you think a little bit of money and skill, forget it you got no chance, it seriously looks like this game is just a money bank, it starts you of with a tease, but then hits you over the head with a club when your not looking.
    As I said earlier Angry Birds or some of the older games are looking far more appealing at this moment in time, will go on for a bit longer but can't see me sticking with it UNLESS I WIN THE LOTTERY, OTHER THAN THAT I CAN'T AFFORD TO PLAY IT!
    Just wait till you have to get 16000 diamonds, and you have about between 500 and 2300 diamonds stolen, that's when you feel like you've been kicked in the nuts, would be good if you could exchange money for gold that would help a bit, but garenteed you would still probably loose more diamonds on an attack, as it seems to me the more diamonds you have the more you loose, 1 step forward 20 or 40 back, I've played quit a few of glue games this one definatly takes the biscuit, feels like this game is desinged to rob you, lol.
  • SandmanSandman Registered Users 21 Posts
    once you max out atorage zt 16,000.then you get the leech and they ask for 32,000 to upgrade
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Gold, gold, gold, gold....choooo chooooo!!! You're on the Glu money train.....you're going to be stuck washing dishes for a long time to afford a real meal on this train.

Sign on, never sign off, collect your diamonds frequently. Now is the time to play if you're going to take a stab at playing for free because of the update; meaning that even the money bag players have to get back to the new top tier of attack/defense. Limited window.....check out the weapon store for the cash weapon offers.

Good luck....I play for free too, right there with you.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Hey David, I've had to go on tranquilizers since starting to play this game, I get ***** slapped quit a lot I've had apponnents men not coming out so I can't shoot then to get closer to main person, also at a vital point of needing diamonds enter PVP and blow me the frigigng game decides to have a seizure, I feel sorry for my neighbours they must think I'm turning schitso when I go into one at this game, I hardly swore before playing this game.
    I'm chuffed I've got to teir 5 though on skill (and stress), lol.
    Anyway I think I might have to give it a break for a while or I might have a heart attack, lol.
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Its time to invest in a console and spend some good money once ! Like you said, its a money spinner. Getting me angry when I play a pvp event, just in the finishing line I got killed because the game/oponments freeze. Why we need to pay real cash for gold? The free gold thing s***, always telling me that there are no videos available and the other opton to install games that are rubbish! Its a month now that I'm playing this game, but its time for a break. Whats the use of the vault, when your a few minutes away they steal your diamonds? Its possible that an opponment will steal two times over 1,100 in a time of 12 hours? Too many questions and no answers! :-)
  • tuannttuannt Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just wait till you have to get 16000 diamonds, and you have about between 500 and 2300 diamonds stolen, that's when you feel like you've been kicked in the nuts, would be good if you could exchange money for gold that would help a bit, but garenteed you would still probably loose more diamonds on an attack, as it seems to me the more diamonds you have the more you loose, 1 step forward 20 or 40 back, I've played quit a few of glue games this one definatly takes the biscuit, feels like this game is desinged to rob you, lol.

Apsolutely agree with u, now it's very hard for me to get 16000 diamonds, play pvp get about 2000 then loose 3000 :((
  • Silent83Silent83 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree with ALL THESE POST- THIS GAME IS GARBIGE!! It get real real frustrating on PVP Matches for it is your only way to get diamonds to CONTINUE the game. NO POINT OF THE CASH VALUE - for you can only use diamonds only get diamonds by PVP MATCHES ONLY - PVP MATCHES you have to take this game serious for you have to wait 30 min or more for your time to charge fight up ENERGY to fight. When the game F***'s up or FROZEN SCREEN, THIS WILL TAKE YOU OVER THE EDGE, you just lost EVERTHING, time and diamonds spent lost to a developer ERROR, OH, They won't fix this problem, I'm looking for real video game that has a point to play. Point less game, YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY. I'm done with it, WASTE OF TIME.

Plus LEVEL 40 is the highest you can go, I'm not receiving anymore points, this game just lost the urge wanting to play this game. Make you wonder what can you do in base tier 5?

Can't play mission or get GOLD, at some point you will have to spend REAL MONEY to level up in this game since you don't get no more gold.

This game would have been fun for PC or any game box but this errors and setup of the game needs to be rework, This game is FULL OF FRUSTRATION. Getting rid of this APP.