What's the point?

HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
So I reached level 40 winning campaign battles gets me xp that does nothing for me. I can't win more gold because I can't level up. Pvp only gets me diamonds to upgrade my base which again does me nothing. Why should I continue to play this game?.

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Hyzy wrote: »
    Why should I continue to play this game?.

Campaign level - reached, okay. So you've completed the campaign?
    Gold - Can you watch free videos for free gold?
    Diamonds - Sounds like you have all the diamonds you need, if it "does me nothing".

Yeah I guess your only reason to play any more is for PVP tournaments when you can win weapons not offered from the store.

Or, maybe you just like to play PVP?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • ttcttc Registered Users 12 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Campaign level - reached, okay. So you've completed the campaign? Yes, and got no gold for level up

Gold - Can you watch free videos for free gold?, I only got 3 videos in more than 5 weeks
    Diamonds - Sounds like you have all the diamonds you need, if it "does me nothing". i for one, don't. And also, cannot download any more apps for 5 or 6 gold anymore.

Yeah I guess your only reason to play any more is for PVP tournaments when you can win weapons not offered from the store.

Well, I still need to play to upgrade and to get to "Europe"

Or, maybe you just like to play PVP?
    Yeah, I like it, but don't like the limitations, only 3 per hour, and also the fact that mostly I get either twice my power adversaries or half my power and 50 diamonds adversaries.