Vault or Worthless?

NeosporaNeospora Registered Users 1 Posts
I rarely post to forums, but this is starting to rub me the wrong way. Why even name it a vault if it doesn't even serve that function. I can understand a player cashing in on diamonds that I haven't collected, but these upgrades in Tier 5 are next to impossible to achieve as well if you have the some of the newer weapons that you won through the mystery box or hours of watching ads. I will even admit I have spent some cash here and there, but this is getting ridiculous, I cannot break 15k diamonds no matter what I try. I know I could stay logged into the game, but that isn't going to happen, I like to do other things.

Perhaps if we could, as a community, somehow just show our disdain for this, perhaps Glu will change this for this positive.

-Neo

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I think it's obvious to everyone that Gold equates to income for Glu. Glu understandably prefers getting paid directly from players, but found a way to barter people's time for income through third party advertising.

The only probable solution I see for people who like the choice to either add their money, or time, will be to add content to the game without diminishing the incentive for players to pay real money for the game in some way.

For example: What if we could "invest" diamonds from our safe that would actually make them 'safe'? Let's say you have 4000 diamonds in your safe and have the option to convert them into 1000 invested diamonds that collect interest based on a ratio of your base diamond production. You would have to be signed on to the game in order for the interest to accumulate. If your base production rate was 500/hour, maybe interest would be 5/hour (while signed on).

We're going to have to offer suggestions that work for all types of players, Glu as a business, and additional game content that brings value to everyone.

Side Note: I think multi-player, making teams (at least socially), and the option to purchase a hired-helper contract killer would all be fun and probably lucrative additions.
    iPhone 4, usually.