Options

Designed to empty your bank account.

Tazmania202Tazmania202 Registered Users 22 Posts
I've had it with this game, got more bugs in it than the rainforest, Ive even taken to shutting game down and restarting before doing a PVP, and would you f*****g believe it the game still crashed and makes it look like you lost battle.
Oh yes a Vault, what vault that's a p***take to, I thought a vault was to safeguard your diamonds, all I can say is I hope my banks vault isn't like this games vault, cos I'll probably find my account empty next time I try to get somthing out of it, I built up diamonds the other night and had about 11500, went to bed, got up the next day and was ABSOLUTLY dumb struck, it was as if I'd got totally molested in my sleep, I had been atached only 4 times but the amounts wait for it went from about 1500 to 2500, all I had left after getting totally f***ed was about 3500.
To be be honest I'm calling it quits, I think this game is designed to get you hooked then rip the a** out of your bank account, unless you are willing to buy gold like it's going out of fashion, tier 5 I'm sorry to say is as far as you are going to go.
I've come to the conclusion for the amount of glitches (bugs) in the game and what it costs to play this game, it's not worth the hassle, I won't delete it just yet but I'm going back to playing somthing like kill shot at least it's a bit fairer to the players I think.
Anyway I hope you have fun and don't blow your bank account out too much, or just hope you win the lottery you might get further in this game.

Comments

• Options
    Anton87Anton87 Registered Users 9 Posts
    You can keep it online over-night to not loose diamonds, just enable never for auto-lock.
  • Options
    Tazmania202Tazmania202 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yes I've been doing that, only thing is watch you don't get screen burn, also power pack and battery gets a hammering.