Level 40

Besides getting gold from leveling up. What other benefits are there? Can someone please elaborate? Does my character get more HP or something?

Comments

• HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Seems like once you hit level 40 you can't level up so there are NO rewards for continuing the campaign. My guess is that rather than update this game glu will do what they always do - Ignore this and put out another money grab
  • Silent83Silent83 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Besides getting gold from leveling up. What other benefits are there? Can someone please elaborate? Does my character get more HP or something?

I also experience the same problem, no game manual guide?, I notice that your XP points don't matter no more after you get to level 40.

It also make you wonder then what is Tier 5 base about? I guess it the same for that base if its the same for leveling you base as well level 40 high and no more level up in Tier.

Plus if the game crashes or does not fully load the match, stuck screen during loading PVP Match, you Lose diamonds and the match, after you reset the app from freezing on the screen.

This game was cool to play.