Options

Does anyone know how to get glu's attention fast

LinksterLinkster Registered Users 8 Posts
There are some serious issues with this new update and they really need to fix it now

Comments

• Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    At least you can see the update. I've been locked out since last night, fails to connect to the server. This girl needs to get her fix of dead bad guys.:(
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The team is working on the issues. But feel free to give us a list of the ones you are getting, maybe you found something we missed?
  • Options
    Katia_MKatia_M Registered Users 20 Posts
    Update? What update? I can't even log in game now.
  • Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    I keep getting "Network Error: Unable to connect to server. Check your internet connection and try again. Error code: 111000" though I have seen three or four error codes. Thank you! :)
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    and i stuck in Collecting Packs when launch and can not go in game , so what can i do
  • Options
    and i stuck in Collecting Packs when launch and can not go in game , so what can i do

Same here. I sent Customer Care an email but didn't even get an automated response, made me wonder why it's called "Customer Care". Now I sent the ticket to Google, as harsh as it may be, but it's the only way developers will pay more attention to their customers.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/takedown?hl=en
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Katia_M wrote: »
    Same here. I sent Customer Care an email but didn't even get an automated response, made me wonder why it's called "Customer Care". Now I sent the ticket to Google, as harsh as it may be, but it's the only way developers will pay more attention to their customers.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/takedown?hl=en

Hi Katie,

What device do you use to play? Android, Iphone/Ipad, Facebook?
    There was a game update that you will need to download. I use an iphone so I went to the apple store and updated the app manually; then I loaded the game and had to download the campaign through the opened game.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    Hi Katie,

What device do you use to play? Android, Iphone/Ipad, Facebook?
    There was a game update that you will need to download. I use an iphone so I went to the apple store and updated the app manually; then I loaded the game and had to download the campaign through the opened game.

Android device, and the problems occurred after the update. Even tried uninstalling, re-installing, cleaned cache and data and still same problem: stuck in collecting packs. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    Android device, and the problems occurred after the update. Even tried uninstalling, re-installing, cleaned cache and data and still same problem: stuck in collecting packs. Any suggestions?

I would try the basics first: Restarting device, not manually opening anything but CK, making sure other apps are not running in the background that might have a auto-start function, and go stand next to you're wi-fi router.
    Then I might try downloading "Game Booster" or maybe try "AutoKiller Memory Optimizer".

Other than that, searching for common fixes to Gameplay apps and/or wait for Glu customer service. I hope one of those suggestions works. Hopefully see you in the field soon.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    I would try the basics first: Restarting device, not manually opening anything but CK, making sure other apps are not running in the background that might have a auto-start function, and go stand next to you're wi-fi router.
    Then I might try downloading "Game Booster" or maybe try "AutoKiller Memory Optimizer".

Other than that, searching for common fixes to Gameplay apps and/or wait for Glu customer service. I hope one of those suggestions works. Hopefully see you in the field soon.

Did all that and still nothing. Probably the Android update is the problem, I wished there was some way to get game back to before I installed the update. And Glu didn't even sent an automated response yet, so frustrating.
  • Options
    Did all that and still nothing. Probably the Android update is the problem, I wished there was some way to get game back to before I installed the update. And Glu didn't even sent an automated response yet, so frustrating.

Although a app back-up program doesn't help your current situation, it might be something to look in to for the future as there isn't a 'restore device to previous time' function in Android, yet. I can't recommend any good Android back-up programs, but I've read "Titanium Backup" a few times in threads of frustrated Android users. Anyway, hope someone throws some magical pixy-fixy dust on your device soon so you don't have to wait for another update. Good luck.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Although a app back-up program doesn't help your current situation, it might be something to look in to for the future as there isn't a 'restore device to previous time' function in Android, yet. I can't recommend any good Android back-up programs, but I've read "Titanium Backup" a few times in threads of frustrated Android users. Anyway, hope someone throws some magical pixy-fixy dust on your device soon so you don't have to wait for another update. Good luck.

Thanks, David T. Strange they didn't release a fix or announced anything yet, it's going to be about 3 days already.
  • Options
    they abandon both game errors and players
  • Options
    Probably they don't know how to fix the game, so they'll start from scratch and release a new game titled Contact Killer Sniper 2.
  • Options
    A new pvp event comes out and our errors still remain .
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    I keep getting "Network Error: Unable to connect to server. Check your internet connection and try again. Error code: 111000" though I have seen three or four error codes. Thank you! :)

Hello!

We recommend to do one of the following points:
    1. Kill app from device memory and start it again
    2. Check if they updated the game to the latest version
    3. Check internet connection and reconnect to the network (Forget and connect anew)
  • Options
    now the connection error is fixed but lost almost 24 hours in competiting in new events , i try hard this morning just 2200 points , top 1 is more 4000