Diamonds

caderaidercaderaider Registered Users 8 Posts
I understand the need glu has to have players purchase gold in order to make the game profitable and progressive in new levels by paying employees. I make one request though. When a player has reached top lvls and diamonds are really not useful could glu allow players to purchase store items like med kit, knives, grenades, and rockets. For 32,000 diamonds could players maybe purchase these kits, even if its just entry level kits. I believe both glu and players would mutually benefit. Players would stay longer and also buy more kits for PvP and glu would make money, more so with more players. That would give people who have topped out incentive to keep playing. Thank you for your consideration.

Comments

• caderaidercaderaider Registered Users 8 Posts
    caderaider wrote: »
    I understand the need glu has to have players purchase gold in order to make the game profitable and progressive in new levels by paying employees. I make one request though. When a player has reached top lvls and diamonds are really not useful could glu allow players to purchase store items like med kit, knives, grenades, and rockets. For 32,000 diamonds could players maybe purchase these kits, even if its just entry level kits. I believe both glu and players would mutually benefit. Players would stay longer and also buy more kits for PvP and glu would make money, more so with more players. That would give people who have topped out incentive to keep playing. Thank you for your consideration.
    Also I added all entry lvl equipment prices and divided them by 5 and you get 18 gold. Could we possibly exchange 32,000 diamonds for 18 gold? It takes a long time to earn the needed diamonds to get the 18 gold. From a player/customer stand point I would be inclined buy more gold if I were able to farm a few items. I would feel like I had a better chance of winning a tournament. Players might be more inclined to purchase gold to increase their odds with the accompanied farmed items. Glu would also benefit by keeping already leveled out players and it might encourage new or already existing players to purchase gold to level out quickly so that they could have a better opportunity of winning in tournaments! Maybe even a 2 week - month trial period for Glu to find out if this would be worthwhile! Thank you for your time and consideration!
  • rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    I completely agree with diamonds bieng useless at max level. I am also max at base and weapons. The next PvP will have little interest.
    I just got raided for over 4000 in diamonds, and I normally be revenging , but now I dont care. In PvP I just do the easy wins, why waste a medkit, rockets, etc for the more challenging wins. Now I just play the 2 remaining campaigns mode to bank the money for the next update.
    Flipping diamonds for gold would certainly keep me and other max players interested.
  • caderaidercaderaider Registered Users 8 Posts
    rastafari wrote: »
    I completely agree with diamonds bieng useless at max level. I am also max at base and weapons. The next PvP will have little interest.
    I just got raided for over 4000 in diamonds, and I normally be revenging , but now I dont care. In PvP I just do the easy wins, why waste a medkit, rockets, etc for the more challenging wins. Now I just play the 2 remaining campaigns mode to bank the money for the next update.
    Flipping diamonds for gold would certainly keep me and other max players interested.
    I believe with the glitches that get worked on and fixed, but as the game progressesxand new ones arise I still believe that exchanging diamonds for small amounts gold or entry lvl equipment would show good faith on the part of Glu and keep players happier, while Glu still makes a profit.