Game level cap at 40???

Attowan516Attowan516 Registered Users 2 Posts
Why would we keep playing this game if the highest level is level 40, am I missing something? I've been at level 40 for a week now... lmao

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    What doesn't make sense is that there's a tier 5 base. The players levels should reflect the current base tier in the game.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Good morning!
    Attowan516 wrote: »
    Why would we keep playing this game if the highest level is level 40, am I missing something? I've been at level 40 for a week now... lmao

Currently level 40 is the top. 30 was the top a few weeks ago, so maybe the next update it will be 50? Just an FYI - If you play enough contracts for cash while you wait for the next increase to the level cap, when they do increase it, you will automatically be capped out again and won't receive the 5 gold per level.
    What doesn't make sense is that there's a tier 5 base. The players levels should reflect the current base tier in the game.

Not following your logic on this.

Currently, you can play unlimited amounts of the repetitive contract hunts in the campaign. If there wasn't a cap on the level, you could potentially get to level 1000 without finishing a single campaign section. So if the building of your base was determined on how many bases you attacked or how many times you flew around the world killing bosses, then you could potentially have a bunch of very unskilled players with super base fortresses.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    You completely took me out of context. Currently, a base tier 5 has level 50 enemies. We should be able to reach level 50 to combat the people inside of those bases. I never mentioned anything about being able to reach level 1000, you implied that all on your own.
  • RiskylooksRiskylooks Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was at level 40 for a month, couldn't make further progress. I got ****ed off and deleted game. The cost of playing is ridiculous, and to the best of my knowledge, Glu Games has no provision for compensating players for losses incurred as a result of game malfunctions. Good luck on collecting on "Special Offers". I am owed hundreds and no word or resolution from Glu Games, the Company making the offer or Trial Pay, who appears to be the company managing this.
    It's just a game!