videos not available all the time

DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
When I try to access the video area, everytime the video is not available! So for some gold I need to buy with cash? Its a scam, sorry to say that! Can someone tell me what is happening here? Some answers are really appreciated! Cheers

Comments

• FirstFoxFirstFox Registered Users 13 Posts
    Videos not being available is something that is perfectly normal. Just check on them regularly and remember no matter how long it takes, they'll show up again. Video advertisments are never infinite, they will run out after you watch all of them until the network can advertise them again. This is something that every mobile game that offers advertisments has.
  • FirstFoxFirstFox Registered Users 13 Posts
    I've had a several-day issue as well, just sit through it and it'll be alright, check your network too. At least things could be worse, like having the ads available, but you are unable to get rewards from them, and having to put up with it for nearly two weeks.
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Yep, its almost approximately more than two weeks that I am trying for nothing. It says no video available all the time. The easy way is to buy gold with real cash, but if I want to spend money not for this game. I really enjoy playing the game for the last month, but it has loads of bugs. I'm on tier 5 right now and never spent a penny but loads of hours! Also had loads of cash and there is no use for it, just to upgrade weapons only. If just glu will have the option to buy gold or diamonds with it!