Hello admin/tec

Finland amFinland am Registered Users 4 Posts
Why are we the paying customers being left out in the cold like this? So many bugs right now and nobody is communicating at all. It's so frustrating

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I think everyone is feeling a bit 'chilly' with the game error rates in loading, playing, rewards, videos. . . . long long list of to-do's for Glu. It's a bit of a catch-22 situation though; they could take the game down and 'repair/reprogram/upgrade/add', but you don't really know if it's going to work until you have 150000 gamers logging on from all over the place on different gaming platforms, devices, wifi networks, etc.

I just think it might be prudent for Glu to utilize our willingness to communicate and work with them; such as consolidating our list of game issues, presenting it to us, make sure all of the current issues are on the list, give us notice that the game will be down for BLANK number of hours, more feedback from us as to whether the issue was resolved, move on to the next issue.

It seems like they are just manually 'oiling' the game behind the scenes, instead of actually repairing it.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • deltajamdeltajam Registered Users 6 Posts
    I've been following the forum here for a bit now, and while I can appreciate that Glu might have a better grasp on the complicated nature of a peer-to-peer game like this, it's extremely frustrating to witness the lack of communication by them and their unwillingness to respond honestly and directly to this forum.

Why not encourage users to report bugs in detail like what David T is doing? Maybe some sort of reward program so that rather than everyone being angry at all of the bugs there's incentive to be a part of the solution and not just sit back and wait.

I've actually paid real money for this game - a lot of it. It's totally unacceptable for a company to be this unresponsive to user outcry and obvious bugs.

Just simple updates to Twitter, or other social media, just letting us know that you actually care. I'm giving this game until Christmas to see real change in the customer support team, and real progress towards bugs that have been around for too long. After that, you're losing a paying customer. If that doesn't scare you, I'm afraid we've lost already.

All some of us want is transparency - that's it.
  • Hawk001Hawk001 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I totally agree with deltajam and Davd T. I have already started playing this game lesser than before and have not tried to climb up on the leaderboards in the ongoing PvP Tournament. What's the use of buying gold and then losing your valuable win streak due to battles not loading? And once that happens, we are forced to take in a loss for no fault of ours. I think I'll give this game a chance till Christmas too...and after that, I'll concentrate more on some other game...