Options

Enemies not dying

themantheman Registered Users 5 Posts
*** is wrong with contract killer now...after update eenemies are not able to be killed now....losing diamonds and rankings because I can't win....can blow up machines but enemies can't be killed

Comments

• Options
    deepinyourmumdeepinyourmum Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same. ....This afternoon I could only play revenge attacks coz opponent can't be found, now can't play at all coz enemy soldiers won't die.
    I'll give it a few days and if it isn't fixed by then it's going!
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I don't think there's a problem with the game. It's that you're too weak.
  • Options
    Finland amFinland am Registered Users 4 Posts
    It's been same for me too guys. Days on end wasting diamonds time after time. I'm with you why waste another dime when us the players are not important at all
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I don't mean to sound mean to people who can't log into the game at all, but doesn't it make more sense to correct the game issues first, before fixing whether players can log into it? I'm sure Glu wants to take a balanced approach to gaining new players and taking care of the players they have, but it looks like you're keeping the game open to customers while it's under heavy construction.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    jrlalasjrlalas Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yea the same thing happened to me on my note 3 i just cleared the game data from the applications settings screen and booted it up. Now the enemies are dying.
  • Options
    GiftvonSchlangeGiftvonSchlange Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same problem I had 3 days ago also.