Feedback

1111214161719

Comments

  • asapayuasapayu New Member Registered Users 16 Posts
    hi. i'm level 100 and it often crashes and said that "new content will be added. i'm losing my pvp possible wins since i know that i will win in that fight because most of my enemies are below my weapon power.

    also, every time i would upgrade the weapons of my drone it hangs. i'm stuck with my drone weapons and can't upgrade them anymore. please help me on these issues. thanks so much and keep up the good works.
  • asapayuasapayu New Member Registered Users 16 Posts
    my possible wins are wasted, as well as my energy and points.
  • arwaarwa New Member Registered Users 17 Posts
    i get the eve 64k power sniper from event
    96hhGuq.jpg

    when i click pvp it say i have powerful short range and weak long
    H1N2Tis.jpg

    then it keep get me very high level player 92k to the short range !!

    yT8kvlI.jpg

    and i keep click find another then out of diamonds
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Experienced Member Registered Users 100 Posts
    just wanted to see if anyone else isn't getting their energy reward wgen u run out sometimes, or their free 1 gold from watch a video. i'm down about 6 gold and 2 free energy rewards, doesnt seem to be delivering
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Once again, during the Global, I win a match for 15k, Glu forces a restart, doesn't give me my 15k, credits me with a loss, ends my streak. It the a bug that has gone unresolved for longer than this one? We have been begging for a fix on this one forever!
  • freddagofreddago New Member Registered Users 39 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Once again, during the Global, I win a match for 15k, Glu forces a restart, doesn't give me my 15k, credits me with a loss, ends my streak. It the a bug that has gone unresolved for longer than this one? We have been begging for a fix on this one forever!

    Same thing just happened to me as well, very annoying. I thought that bug was gone.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Once again, during the Global, I win a match for 15k, Glu forces a restart, doesn't give me my 15k, credits me with a loss, ends my streak. It the a bug that has gone unresolved for longer than this one? We have been begging for a fix on this one forever!

    Hey Bud ... RU Online?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • ToogreysToogreys New Member Registered Users 36 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Once again, during the Global, I win a match for 15k, Glu forces a restart, doesn't give me my 15k, credits me with a loss, ends my streak. It the a bug that has gone unresolved for longer than this one? We have been begging for a fix on this one forever!

    Happened to me probably a dozen time today alone! Each time it happened I lost my energy, win streak, and the diamonds! This is getting to be real frustrating! Then add in the problem with upgrading the drones and I'm about to throw in the towel. I have never paid for in game purchases before, but I have for this one because I really like the game! I have spent enough to go out and buy several pretty good stand alone games where you don't have to pay for the extras! Get your stuff together GLU and fix these issues!
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Toogreys wrote: »
    Happened to me probably a dozen time today alone! Each time it happened I lost my energy, win streak, and the diamonds! This is getting to be real frustrating! Then add in the problem with upgrading the drones and I'm about to throw in the towel. I have never paid for in game purchases before, but I have for this one because I really like the game! I have spent enough to go out and buy several pretty good stand alone games where you don't have to pay for the extras! Get your stuff together GLU and fix these issues!

    We began to complain about this issue months ago and they have ignored us. Totally frustrating!
  • cbfcbf New Member Registered Users 7 Posts
    After making the correction to Base 11 diamond issues, a new problem was created.

    Bastet 10.5 Fully loaded weapon has become a useless weapon against opponents now. Prior to this recent update, I used that weapon and was able to hold my own, but after the several updates that recently occurred, changes were made by development that reduced the effectiveness of this weapon, making it virtually useless against high-level players without using multiple med-kits.
    Members both in the Global Chat and my clan have complained about this issue.
    When attacking with this weapon against level 92K defense power players I use to have no problem holding my own but now, the bullets bounce off the exact same enemies and targets with almost ZERO effect and since the 92K defense power are my primary opponents it makes it almost impossible.

    What the hell did they do?
  • NoobieNoobie Experienced Member Registered Users 163 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Here is an update on Tier 11 upgrade. I used gold to increase Base Economy, hoping to increase Vault size enough to do the remaining upgrades with Diamonds. That cost about 600 Gold. My vault size increased onliy to 833.1 K, not enough to help. Now the good news: My Diamond production increased to a staggering 497.82 K per hour! My holding area only hold 68.8 K so I need to empty it every 8 minutes. My Vault fills completely in 1 hr and 40 minutes, so it will require my regular attention, and I can't use the Diamonds for Base upgrade, but my Drone upgrade program is flying.I should be able to upgrade the Drone at the rate of one Level per hour. this is clearly an error, but for once it is in the player's favor. Gotta go, Vault is full.

    Handles,

    Why is it that when the issue is in favor for the players or when Glu seemed to be on the losing end, such as Bradr752 getting 497.82K diamonds/hour out of his diamond production, you and the dev team were able to find a way or work on a fix in about a day?


    There were many other issues that have been brought up before and yet we haven't seen any resolution to them. All we heard was that dev team has been informed or was aware of it.
  • Thrasher1Thrasher1 New Member Registered Users 1 Posts
    I feel your pain. Spent sorry to say hundreds of dollars and now I watch their videos, they get paid I get no energy, no gold, no knifes, no med packs. Along with diamonds getting stolen from my vault. This was a great game before the high school kids started doing the updates. Now I can say I will delete it and give a $hitty review for what that's worth..
  • PDQBachPDQBach New Member Registered Users 11 Posts
    The Glu developers obviously have no concept of testing and version control. They have loaded content about 5 times today and each fix has messed up something else in the game. In the morning when I started at 8:30am Central US there were maximum diamond issues (Max 822.68, not high enough to upgrade bases that showed upgrade levels of 1.3Meg of diamonds). I came back in the early afternoon and diamond issue was resolved (max in first tier of base upgrade 942K, max diamonds generated 73K) but then everyone seemed to have maximum base 11 power (91.6) so all matches were very difficult for everyone. I was using 1-2 Medkits in most battles, especially Short Range and barely surviving. I came back after dinner and the Base Level Attack issue was resolved (same players I battled in the afternoon at Base Leve 11 were now Base Level 10) and diamonds seemed to be set correctly (Max base generation 73K). Then at 12:30am Thursday night/Friday morning Central time US, another reset with program updates. Now the diamond issue is back (Max diamonds allowed at level is 822.68, not enough to upgrade base tiers still showing 942K needed for upgrades), and most players again show Base level 11. These are the same issues that no one is testing before moving them into production. I've been in IT for 30 years and worked at PepsiCo supporting plants, sales people and product distribution 24/7 around the world. If I had made updates mistakes like this in that job, I would have been fired. The 4.7 million players of Sniper are laughing/crying at how poorly these developers are handling these issues.
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Started at 2nd place and settled in at 12th place in global after the first 5 hours. Had an emergency to take care of and when I came home 12 hours later, I see what you mean, PDQBach. This game has been totally hosed. Killed my winning streak to the first PVP, every one I saw was 92k short and long. And payouts seemed smaller to boot. The 3.0 pushout was done way too soon before the 2.0 was fixed to a stable point with it's bugs addressed. Now the drone has compounded the game problems to a complete mess of a program, and IT issues have superseded problems with incompetence.
  • asapayuasapayu New Member Registered Users 16 Posts
    i hold the same experiences as yours. aside from the frequent crashes and new content thing, i always encounter a 92K+ opponent which is impossible for me to defeat unless i have a multiple medkits. what's happening, GLU? this is very frustrating.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    cbf wrote: »
    After making the correction to Base 11 diamond issues, a new problem was created.

    Bastet 10.5 Fully loaded weapon has become a useless weapon against opponents now. Prior to this recent update, I used that weapon and was able to hold my own, but after the several updates that recently occurred, changes were made by development that reduced the effectiveness of this weapon, making it virtually useless against high-level players without using multiple med-kits.
    Members both in the Global Chat and my clan have complained about this issue.
    When attacking with this weapon against level 92K defense power players I use to have no problem holding my own but now, the bullets bounce off the exact same enemies and targets with almost ZERO effect and since the 92K defense power are my primary opponents it makes it almost impossible.

    What the hell did they do?

    I'm late to chime in on this, but I'm having the same problem with 10.5 GARMR (assault) and 10.5 SETH (heavy). The problem is that 10.5 rated weapons are over a month old and essentially obsolete vs a max'd out TIER 11 defense without using a combination of medkits, knives and grenades.

    Given the new matching algorithm, your weapon power must be a "closer" match to the defense level so theoretically the 11.5 would even things out. What they've have essentially done is reduced the useful lifetime of the HEAVY to try to "force" us to upgrade every month.

    If you're competing PvP, then you need to win the latest rated weapon OR buy one outright when on sale. From where I sit, I figure the HEAVY has 1 month and the TESLA has 2 months (maybe longer) of usefulness in PvP. The penalty NOT to upgrade is an increase use of medkits (which aren't cheap either) at the tune of 100 kits for about $20 (a little more than 500 GOLD). If you are using more medkits than that for a month, for example, it's actually cheaper to get a sale item for 980 GOLD.

    Glu has got it down to a science ... similar to a casino, they will get you one way or the other, the "house" never looses !!!

    The only way to break out of this cycle is to get ahead of the curve. I figure a 12.0 or better will go a long way down the road, but even that will become obsolete against a 13.0 defense tier, provided the game actually lasts that long. LOL
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • cbfcbf New Member Registered Users 7 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I'm late to chime in on this, but I'm having the same problem with 10.5 GARMR (assault) and 10.5 SETH (heavy). The problem is that 10.5 rated weapons are over a month old and essentially obsolete vs a max'd out TIER 11 defense without using a combination of medkits, knives and grenades.

    Given the new matching algorithm, your weapon power must be a "closer" match to the defense level so theoretically the 11.5 would even things out. What they've have essentially done is reduced the useful lifetime of the HEAVY to try to "force" us to upgrade every month.

    If you're competing PvP, then you need to win the latest rated weapon OR buy one outright when on sale. From where I sit, I figure the HEAVY has 1 month and the TESLA has 2 months (maybe longer) of usefulness in PvP. The penalty NOT to upgrade is an increase use of medkits (which aren't cheap either) at the tune of 100 kits for about $20 (a little more than 500 GOLD). If you are using more medkits than that for a month, for example, it's actually cheaper to get a sale item for 980 GOLD.

    Glu has got it down to a science ... similar to a casino, they will get you one way or the other, the "house" never looses !!!

    The only way to break out of this cycle is to get ahead of the curve. I figure a 12.0 or better will go a long way down the road, but even that will become obsolete against a 13.0 defense tier, provided the game actually lasts that long. LOL

    What you say makes absolute sense, but what I don't understand is the fact that my heavy weapon was working great against the exact same level 92K players before they fixed the diamond calculations issue on Tier 11 and after the same level 92K players are like wearing impenetrable armor and the heavy rocket launcher and machine guns are almost indestructible now. If I was being put up against players that had upgraded that would make total sense also, but these are players that made no changes and I'm not able to win without using at least 1 or more med-kits against them immediately after they allied the update(s).
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    cbf wrote: »
    What you say makes absolute sense, but what I don't understand is the fact that my heavy weapon was working great against the exact same level 92K players before they fixed the diamond calculations issue on Tier 11 and after the same level 92K players are like wearing impenetrable armor and the heavy rocket launcher and machine guns are almost indestructible now. If I was being put up against players that had upgraded that would make total sense also, but these are players that made no changes and I'm not able to win without using at least 1 or more med-kits against them immediately after they allied the update(s).

    Your observations are correct in that the only way to WIN SHORT battles is using medkits. Remember this, you are NOT competing against "other players", you are competing against computer generated enemies based on a player's DEFENSE TIER upgrade status and if a players cannot be found, then you're up against the maximum possible DEFENSE. It also gets harder as you strings wins together. For example let's say you just won against a 93k opponent, your next battle is going to be harder still even though that would seem to break the rules.

    This is all in theory based on a system that has no flaws or bugs. It is also possible that battles are harder since the update as well since Glu has never notified us of these updates let alone explain what they're changing.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • NoobieNoobie Experienced Member Registered Users 163 Posts
    cbf wrote: »
    What you say makes absolute sense, but what I don't understand is the fact that my heavy weapon was working great against the exact same level 92K players before they fixed the diamond calculations issue on Tier 11 and after the same level 92K players are like wearing impenetrable armor and the heavy rocket launcher and machine guns are almost indestructible now. If I was being put up against players that had upgraded that would make total sense also, but these are players that made no changes and I'm not able to win without using at least 1 or more med-kits against them immediately after they allied the update(s).

    I noticed that also. But before the Tier 11 base and the diamond production issues were fixed, those bots have 69K base defenses and not 92K.
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Experienced Member Registered Users 100 Posts
    still not receiving awards. claim double, gold, nor the free energy bonuses since this update. anyone else not having this issue on iphone?
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Advanced Member Registered Users 571 Posts
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    still not receiving awards. claim double, gold, nor the free energy bonuses since this update. anyone else not having this issue on iphone?

    You have to completely exit out of the game and come back in. Do you know how to close programs on your iphone?
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Junior Member Registered Users 61 Posts
    Dear Glu: When the hell you going to allow an improvement, facilitating the creation of Dron without having to be 30 or 40 minutes trying to place a suitable weapon and without us having to reboot, because the game crashes ?????
  • NoobieNoobie Experienced Member Registered Users 163 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Here is an update on Tier 11 upgrade. I used gold to increase Base Economy, hoping to increase Vault size enough to do the remaining upgrades with Diamonds. That cost about 600 Gold. My vault size increased onliy to 833.1 K, not enough to help. Now the good news: My Diamond production increased to a staggering 497.82 K per hour! My holding area only hold 68.8 K so I need to empty it every 8 minutes. My Vault fills completely in 1 hr and 40 minutes, so it will require my regular attention, and I can't use the Diamonds for Base upgrade, but my Drone upgrade program is flying.I should be able to upgrade the Drone at the rate of one Level per hour. this is clearly an error, but for once it is in the player's favor. Gotta go, Vault is full.

    Handles,

    Why is it that when the issue is in favor for the players or when Glu seemed to be on the losing end, such as Bradr752 getting 497.82K diamonds/hour out of his diamond production, you and the dev team were able to find a way or work on a fix in about a day?


    There were many other issues that have been brought up before and yet we haven't seen any resolution to them. All we heard was that dev team has been informed or was aware of it.
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Experienced Member Registered Users 100 Posts
    the rewards worked for a brief moment, then more "restart updates" came in and now i missed out on more free gold, energy reward, and med packs. i hope Glu figures their stuff out
  • EnvyThisEnvyThis New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    Please fix. I just got pushed from silver league to bronze league. You can check my stats and last score. I've certainly dedicated a lot of time to get to this league so I can win the heavy weapon. No I can't even get the gun? Please fix.
  • NoobieNoobie Experienced Member Registered Users 163 Posts
    EnvyThis wrote: »
    Please fix. I just got pushed from silver league to bronze league. You can check my stats and last score. I've certainly dedicated a lot of time to get to this league so I can win the heavy weapon. No I can't even get the gun? Please fix.

    What were your stats?
  • EnvyThisEnvyThis New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    What were your stats?


    Well I had a win streak of 230 and my AS was almost at 6000. Impossible for me to be in bronze league.
  • EnvyThisEnvyThis New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    So I meant I was already playing in a silver league where I was ranked 7th. Game restarted for new content. Then when it loaded I was in a bronze league my points was still showing 16 but my score was showing N/A. After i played my 1st game in bronze league, my rank was showing 1st with 18 VP. Need to get back to that silver league for my weapon parts.
  • NoobieNoobie Experienced Member Registered Users 163 Posts
    EnvyThis wrote: »
    So I meant I was already playing in a silver league where I was ranked 7th. Game restarted for new content. Then when it loaded I was in a bronze league my points was still showing 16 but my score was showing N/A. After i played my 1st game in bronze league, my rank was showing 1st with 18 VP. Need to get back to that silver league for my weapon parts.

    You might want to double check the prizes in the Bronze League. In the past I have heard that the prizes for both Silver League and Bronze League were the same.
  • EnvyThisEnvyThis New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    No. Just xp modules as Grand Prize.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!