Feedback

Comments

• BlindescapeBlindescape Registered Users 1 Posts
    I deleted the CKS app and reinstalled it without knowing Id lose my gold and place in the game. I would have read the troubleshooting info but the app wouldn't even open for me to check. They should have a log-in feature.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I deleted the CKS app and reinstalled it without knowing Id lose my gold and place in the game. I would have read the troubleshooting info but the app wouldn't even open for me to check. They should have a log-in feature.

If you restored your iphone recently, you can restore your phone and your games save data will reappear
  • EsfinageEsfinage Registered Users 1 Posts
    This game is so frustrating. My biggest gripe is that during PVP the game repeatedly freezes in the load screen after I commit to attack a player after finding target. The reticle keeps spinning and music plays but nothing happens until game clock runs out and the game is recorded as an attack lost, which takes my AP point streak back to zero and I have to start again! But it sure does take my diamonds.
    Since PVP events look to be the only way to get better weapons without spending cash, this is making it nearly impossible to improve my rank enough to win a good weapon and is infuriating. I have reported this bug previously and it is so frustrating that if its not fixed soon I will delete thisb game.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hi all!

Holiday break is over and wanted to let you all know that I'll be going over this thread and the forum. Hope you all enjoyed your New Years!
  • Emperor44Emperor44 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm in level 5 I can't relocate to assasinate pononinou. He is invisible man to shoot from long range. How can I kill this threat man. He's out of prison. I need to kill him to proceed my stage. Thank you
    Lol it happened to everyone. It's just a game 😀
  • themantheman Registered Users 5 Posts
    When is the next update coming...I have been lvl 40 for weeks now and have cleared all countries. ...so when is the new update coming
    theman wrote: »
    When is the next update coming...I have been lvl 40 for weeks now and have cleared all countries. ...so when is the new update coming

Soon.... But really, I'll work on getting this info for you and then posting it up in the forums.
    Emperor44 wrote: »
    I'm in level 5 I can't relocate to assasinate pononinou. He is invisible man to shoot from long range. How can I kill this threat man. He's out of prison. I need to kill him to proceed my stage. Thank you

Can you please provide:
    Mission Name:
    Target Name:
    Mobile Device:
    OS Version:

Thank you kindly!
  • Trigga-JTrigga-J Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having an issue with my tablet shutting down while I am play this game. Is there a glitch in the app that could be causing the shutdown? It does not happen with any other game. It is getting irritating because it has shutdown several times while I am in the middle of a PVP!
    Trigga-J wrote: »
    I am having an issue with my tablet shutting down while I am play this game. Is there a glitch in the app that could be causing the shutdown? It does not happen with any other game. It is getting irritating because it has shutdown several times while I am in the middle of a PVP!

Can you please provide:
    Mission Name:
    Target Name:
    Mobile Device:
    OS Version:

Thank you kindly!
  • silver6003silver6003 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Crashes more than I can kill . In missisions , at the end before i've been credited the rewards . Before missions and during a PvP when I was on a winning streak . PLEASE SORT OUT THESE BUGS . I've spent a fair but if cash now . I really liked the game but since i've got to Russia lots of crashes . I fear if it keeps crashing that you guys are going to be slaughtered on social media sites . That is all .....for now
  • hoatienyenhoatienyen Registered Users 3 Posts
    I participated in PVP. I see the following error: The soldier in the picture are not engaged in combat, intermittent? at 15h20 GMT +7. My nick name in Contract killer snipper: hoatienyen. Please check it

IMG_1268.png
  • ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    hoatienyen wrote: »
    I participated in PVP. I see the following error: The soldier in the picture are not engaged in combat, intermittent? at 15h20 GMT +7. My nick name in Contract killer snipper: hoatienyen. Please check it

IMG_1268.png
    This happened to me too, a lot of times. But the leg/foot shows a bit, just shoot him in the foot. It's slower but it works ;-)
  • JnscarrJnscarr Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm sorry, you have to be quick? I've been stuck in wang for a minute and don't see any way of sniping him before timer runs out
  • Maxx1981Maxx1981 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Mamu vam jebem lopovsku. Govna prevarantska. Popravite igricu, stalno mrzne. Uzme enrgiju tj zivot i caooo. Ocete pare, pedercine kapotalistick

fraudsters, just want the money. improve your game. constantly freezes. thieves. Fix problems
    shikoba wrote: »
    i've shoot him in the foot. It's slower but it works ;-)
    => thanks you
    I have been having serious problem with PvP challenge sometime I can see my opponent to shoot, sometime they hide themselves beside engine to view for shooting. This made me to loose my seria points I have to start all over again. Then another problem is I cannot go beyond level 40 to claim Gold bonus (why?)
    I need an answer to all this problems. My reward for last PvP competition isn't yet given to me. This is very strange!
  • arturdarturd Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's happening to me too. I can't paly campaing.

Freezing and exiting the game.

My version is 1.1.1. Using in Android Kit Kat on Moto G.

Best regards.
  • loki6969sloki6969s Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm at the part where the woman wants you to upgrade your base (2nd time) particularly guard+2. Thing is I did it 1st time around and now there's no way to continue the game (As far as I can see).
    I've exited the game and it goes straight back. There is no other option. I have a screen shot if it would help.
    Spent gold on items so I'd rather not loose them. If I Un install would I loose just progress or items aswel? Or even worse would it restore me to the same point?
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    loki6969s wrote: »
    I'm at the part where the woman wants you to upgrade your base (2nd time) particularly guard+2. Thing is I did it 1st time around and now there's no way to continue the game (As far as I can see).
    I've exited the game and it goes straight back. There is no other option. I have a screen shot if it would help.
    Spent gold on items so I'd rather not loose them. If I Un install would I loose just progress or items aswel? Or even worse would it restore me to the same point?

What's your device you're using?
  • vonpimpvonpimp Registered Users 1 Posts
    The game tell me upgrade my base but i have already do it ans it block me . i can't do anything else... Not happy
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, the team is aware of the tutorial issue and will hopefully address it in the next update.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes, the team is aware of the tutorial issue and will hopefully adress it in the next update.

First off i appreciate the answer but basically it seems the official advice is wait and hope? I can't see many people doing so without a good incentive.
    What's your device you're using?

Thanks and Just to let you know Galaxy note 2 But as we can now see the devs are aware of the issue. And I'm practically 100% sure it wouldn't have mattered what device anyone uses as its an in game fault rather than hardware.
  • Omid727472Omid727472 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi,
    I was playing in the pvp and I tap the "Find Target" button but I saw this:
    "Network Error,
    Error Code: 203102"
    So I Exit the game but now I can't open it anymore!, It show me the same error in the loading save data,
    :( PLEASE Help!
    Level 40
    Android 4.4.4
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    loki6969s wrote: »
    Thanks and Just to let you know Galaxy note 2 But as we can now see the devs are aware of the issue. And I'm practically 100% sure it wouldn't have mattered what device anyone uses as its an in game fault rather than hardware.

We ask the device because we need to be able to reproduce the issue in order to fix it. So to reproduce it, we need to know the device.
  • RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hi all!

Holiday break is over and wanted to let you all know that I'll be going over this thread and the forum. Hope you all enjoyed your New Years!
    Handles wrote: »
    Can you please provide:
    Mission Name:
    Target Name:
    Mobile Device:
    OS Version:

Thank you kindly!

Same thing is happening to me too. The mission is called Tearing Paper. I'm using an iPhone 5 iOS 8.1.2
    My account: hoatienyen can't revenge nick: 22091980. Error three time. Please help me check
  • Omid727472Omid727472 Registered Users 4 Posts
    No one can't help me? :(
    PLEASE, I don't want to lose it...