Feedback

1568101119

Comments

  • Grunto PulouskiGrunto Pulouski New Member Registered Users 21 Posts
    The Help Area still says that the Lvl Cap is 50... dunno if that helps, but I tried!
    😃
  • REVMEUPREVMEUP New Member Registered Users 8 Posts
    Anyone having issues with revenge and clicking social key and it never loads?
  • HandlesHandles Advanced Member Registered Users 911 Posts
    REVMEUP wrote: »
    Anyone having issues with revenge and clicking social key and it never loads?

    Can you give more details on your issue?
  • REVMEUPREVMEUP New Member Registered Users 8 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Can you give more details on your issue?

    When i click on the key that says social so that i can view who attacked me and who i can take revenge on all it does is spin and spin and does not load. I cannot do revenge on anyone who stole my diamonds. I am playing on iPad Air
  • HandlesHandles Advanced Member Registered Users 911 Posts
    REVMEUP wrote: »
    When i click on the key that says social so that i can view who attacked me and who i can take revenge on all it does is spin and spin and does not load. I cannot do revenge on anyone who stole my diamonds. I am playing on iPad Air

    Thank you kindly for getting back to me. I'll report this to the dev team to see what they can make of it. Anyone else have this same issue? If so can you please provide what device/OS you are using?
  • CharbabyCharbaby New Member Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes, same issue. Ipad 2 Retina Display, latest IOS update. Thanks...
  • HandlesHandles Advanced Member Registered Users 911 Posts
    My apologies, can I also get your in game names. If you want you can just private message them to me.
  • CharbabyCharbaby New Member Registered Users 7 Posts
    See the Name on the left!
  • JanbenzonJanbenzon New Member Registered Users 23 Posts
    Its a bit frustrating that after winning a pvp battle, you dont get the diamonds and in the social, you lose the game and back to ap 3. Hope that this kinks can be address by your team. Thanks.
  • wandalplwandalpl New Member Registered Users 8 Posts
    fix monk skill and activate suspended account player what dont make nothink dony used cheats and you suspended them for no reason its many player that and start care about players not about only selp pocket
  • REVMEUPREVMEUP New Member Registered Users 8 Posts
    wandalpl wrote: »
    fix monk skill and activate suspended account player what dont make nothink dony used cheats and you suspended them for no reason its many player that and start care about players not about only selp pocket

    What in the world did you say? Makes no sense
  • bobo05540bobo05540 New Member Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't play the game after click on preload region east asia.
    The game just stuck in a loading before start a mission.
    Can someone help me to fix it ?
  • David TDavid T Senior Member Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    bobo05540 wrote: »
    I can't play the game after click on preload region east asia.
    The game just stuck in a loading before start a mission.
    Can someone help me to fix it ?

    Have you already tried restarting your device (restarting phone,tablet, or whatever you play the game on)?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • David TDavid T Senior Member Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    wandalpl wrote: »
    fix monk skill and activate suspended account player what dont make nothink dony used cheats and you suspended them for no reason its many player that and start care about players not about only selp pocket
    REVMEUP wrote: »
    What in the world did you say? Makes no sense
    'Grabbing at straws' with the interpretation, but I think wandalpl is saying that GLU suspended a player for cheating/hacking the game. wandalpl says the player wasn't cheating and was suspended for 'no reason'; along with the sentiment that GLU only cares about making money and not their customers.

    The big guess is whether the player name was written in that mess. Maybe the player name suspected of cheating was "fix monk"????
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Zo2aZo2a New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    Any one help me every time i try to play pvp after i choose player to attack game loading for more than 5 min and i cant play is there any one have same problem and how i can fix that and lease ASAP coz iam in the top 5 in event and i spend alot of gold on energy to be in this rank what shall i do now
  • AgmasterAgmaster New Member Registered Users 1 Posts
    " Best Served Cold" campaign mission bug. There's a phantom shooter (arrow with no figure underneath to shoot) that prevents me from completing the mission. Anybody else have that issue?
  • sycopupysycopupy New Member Registered Users 4 Posts
    Problem with carcharodon heavy gun that was rewarded in VIP Event. If it's equipped, can't get into campaigns or PVP. Gets stuck on loading screen.
  • Zo2aZo2a New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    sycopupy wrote: »
    Problem with carcharodon heavy gun that was rewarded in VIP Event. If it's equipped, can't get into campaigns or PVP. Gets stuck on loading screen.

    Me too have the same problem
  • HandlesHandles Advanced Member Registered Users 911 Posts
    sycopupy wrote: »
    Problem with carcharodon heavy gun that was rewarded in VIP Event. If it's equipped, can't get into campaigns or PVP. Gets stuck on loading screen.

    Can you and sycopupy provide the following information:

    In game name
    Device that you are having the issue on (iOS/Andorid)
  • HandlesHandles Advanced Member Registered Users 911 Posts
    Agmaster wrote: »
    " Best Served Cold" campaign mission bug. There's a phantom shooter (arrow with no figure underneath to shoot) that prevents me from completing the mission. Anybody else have that issue?

    Can you and sycopupy provide the following information:

    In game name
    Device that you are having the issue on (iOS/Andorid)

    Also, anyone else having this issue?
  • David TDavid T Senior Member Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    To anyone reading this, Forum Admins and Customer Care reps are only following GLU's directives, so don't get mad at them. Having said that...

    My response from customer service: "...issues you mentioned are already reported....number one high priority issue is the PVP crash issue...rest of the team is now working for the new content..."

    When I first started playing Deer Hunter in 2013, the forum drew me into a community of players, customer service, and a game developer working together; the dynamics of that have changed in the last year, which is really unfortunate, because I hadn't seen that customer-developer dynamic with any other game company. That alone sold me on GLU games and I started Dino Hunter and now, Contract Killer.

    However in the last year, restoring the integrity of the game has not been GLU's focus; making sure people can sign on and spend money is.

    The most recent example is a small amount of people using a $1 game cash for energy glitch which was posted on the game forum at least twice and it's been about a month ago since I first saw it reported on the forum. This scenario increases incentive for those spending real world money on energy to try to keep up with the free energy crowd; GLU makes more money allowing a free energy game glitch for a few people. The only recognized glitch is if GLU doesn't make money with it. Game glitch that makes money, is not a glitch.

    Another recent example is the disguise that hackers and official game testers can use to not distinguish themselves from regular players that legitimately spend a lot of real world money to be #1. However, it became very obvious that CKS1 was in fact hacked and again GLU did not check for that until legitimate players became whistle blowers AND GLU started to lose money because of it.

    My interpretation of the last 9-12 month history of GLU actions:

    1. Our top priority is for people to sign on to the game, and whether the game works properly is insignificant for now, unless it makes us more money.

    2. Making money on game errors while saving money on 'game testers'.

    3. No RW money refund policy, if they can prove they lost something due to a game glitch, we'll appease them with in-game currency which they will spend playing our game.

    PS: It is not fun to have started this game on an iOS 7 device that doesn't work well with iOS 8, and therefore this game. Without knowing whether a transfer of game data works between iOS 7 and iOS 8, I have to choose to play a game with errors or start over on an iOS 8 device. Super lame decision while waiting for GLU to see if they can do anything on their side to make iOS 7 devices work.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • RaylinaDRaylinaD Experienced Member Registered Users 120 Posts
    Been playing CKS for a while now and ran into a surprise. Trying to download the "World on Fire" region it claims I'm out of space and need to delete apps before loading. This is a major error. I have an iPad 3 with 128 GB of ram, 48 GB is free. As the region looks to be about 100 MB in size, I think it should fit. Don't you? I'd like to continue playing and realize that it will be a couple months before I can complete the region due to the gun requirements, but can't I at least download it? Girls want to have fun too.
    Huggles, Raylina
  • faelynnefaelynne New Member Registered Users 3 Posts
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    Been playing CKS for a while now and ran into a surprise. Trying to download the "World on Fire" region it claims I'm out of space and need to delete apps before loading. This is a major error. I have an iPad 3 with 128 GB of ram, 48 GB is free. As the region looks to be about 100 MB in size, I think it should fit. Don't you? I'd like to continue playing and realize that it will be a couple months before I can complete the region due to the gun requirements, but can't I at least download it? Girls want to have fun too.


    Exactly! That is what happened to me, too! I am really frustrated with that. I have even more memory free than you do. It is crazy. (I am also frustrated with the fact that this past weekend I moved myself from Rank 2,000+ to 29-30 in PvP but could not move any higher despite playing and winning against only players that had higher points than I had.
  • faelynnefaelynne New Member Registered Users 3 Posts
    I realize that this is a constant issue, but I am increasingly frustrated with it. I have an iPhone 6P with 128GB. I have over 70GB that is unused right now. I play several other Internet games.

    (1) I am a money-paying customer. This should be verifiable since I have been a player of the Contract Killer series since the original came out and have been on the forums since then. I have had the same problem over and over again no matter what internet connection is used--wifi, cellular, my own or others'--connection errors continue to cripple my game. (It has caused my original CK game to be unplayable despite the fact that I still have money tied up in it. I can't even go into it to check what is there but I know that it is a goodly sum.) The last straw was when the latest upgrade would not download because my iPhone supposedly had no more space--70+GB? Really? As a result, I have downgraded my 5-star review of the CK:S app in the Apple Store.

    (2) I feel that it is disingenuous to set up game rules and situations that are clearly misleading. For example:

    (a) The PvP part of the game is a big improvement of the game (along with the graphics and UI), but to say in game that collecting the diamonds, which are used to upgrade just about everything, will keep them from being stolen is patently false. Furthermore, if there is any interruption in the gameplay--a phone call, a server error, anything--diamonds will be stolen by other players.

    (b) If the PvP part of the game is set up for players to achieve certain prizes, then those prizes should be attainable if a player puts in the effort and resources and has the skill set to do so without cheating. But last weekend, when I realized that my PvP rank of 15 during the week would plummet to somewhere in the 2000's, I spent a full day fighting only players who were as close to my strength in AP and defense to offensive ratio. I moved up to a rank of 29-30 and could not move any further no matter how fast or how hard I worked. There is something wrong with that. My overall ranking has not changed either despite the fact that there was such a significant improvement in my PvP ranking in one day, and I am not able to play because of the internet connection errors.

    (3) I know that it is not a problem with my internet connection or my iPhone 6P because I can play my other internet games without any problem. Some of those games I have played for much longer than I have played Glu games, and one of them I play PvP in simultaneous real time while chatting with the other players on my team.

    (4) I am frustrated because other sniper games on the market are nowhere as good in terms of graphics, UI and playability. I would really like to change my review back to 5 stars. I have concerns because there has been a lack of responsiveness to previous complaints (going back years). It is unfortunate because the list of negative reviews in the App Store is growing longer and longer. Please be responsive to my concerns because they are the same concerns that many of your fans have.
  • RjamesRjames New Member Registered Users 3 Posts
    Help my account is bug.. I can't play pvp and also i can't see base power..!! What should i do??
  • bysbys Experienced Member Registered Users 165 Posts
    Rjames wrote: »
    Help my account is bug.. I can't play pvp and also i can't see base power..!! What should i do??

    Think they have some kind of issue. When I start the program it logins but it is stuck at "Loading configs" right now. Restarting my phone didn't help.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • dax444dax444 New Member Registered Users 1 Posts
    faelynne wrote: »
    Exactly! That is what happened to me, too! I am really frustrated with that. I have even more memory free than you do. It is crazy. (I am also frustrated with the fact that this past weekend I moved myself from Rank 2,000+ to 29-30 in PvP but could not move any higher despite playing and winning against only players that had higher points than I had.


    I am having the same problem with iPad 3 and 4gb of free space. Can upgrade my weapons because I can't do campaign. Very frustrating. Weird thing is I was able to do the first mission or two then when I launched the game the next day I'm getting the out of space error.
  • RjamesRjames New Member Registered Users 3 Posts
    When will be the new updated???
  • Bigbadjohn007Bigbadjohn007 New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi the global section keeps say no memory I have a 128 gig HD can you please fix this I Phone 6 Plus.
  • sycopupysycopupy New Member Registered Users 4 Posts
    Latest update and PVP event fixed the issue with the heavy gun. I still get the occasional issue of disconnecting during PVP events and losing my win streak. I do find that if the error is the server maintenance message, if I quit the game instead of trying to reconnect, my win streak stays intact. For the Glu team, I'm using an LG GPad loaded with Droid 4.42.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.