reimbursements

caderaidercaderaider Registered Users 8 Posts
Dear glu, I am a loyal monthly even weekly customer. Due to the ongoing bugs, I have had to shutdown and restart, or the ever time consuming finding an opponent, all the multiple equipment purchases have been for nothing. I constantly have to start AP at level 1, when equipment items are meant to keep you on a 25 AP streak. That is impossible due to game failure, (even though it is being worked on). I ask that my equipment purchases please be replaced, just as you would if you purchased something from a retailer and it kept on improperly performing. You would expect the retailer to remedy your situation especially if you were a loyal, regular customer, like I am. Please replace lost items like knives, grenades, and med kits. All the losses I have had have even cost me in tournaments! I placed far lower than I would have. Thank you.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    caderaider wrote: »
    Dear glu, I am a loyal monthly even weekly customer. Due to the ongoing bugs, I have had to shutdown and restart, or the ever time consuming finding an opponent, all the multiple equipment purchases have been for nothing. I constantly have to start AP at level 1, when equipment items are meant to keep you on a 25 AP streak. That is impossible due to game failure, (even though it is being worked on). I ask that my equipment purchases please be replaced, just as you would if you purchased something from a retailer and it kept on improperly performing. You would expect the retailer to remedy your situation especially if you were a loyal, regular customer, like I am. Please replace lost items like knives, grenades, and med kits. All the losses I have had have even cost me in tournaments! I placed far lower than I would have. Thank you.

We have no visibility into your game account here- only Customer Care can help you with your account. You can contact them here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/contract-killer-sniper/