Competition Error

6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
I just participated in the tournament and got 20th place. I didn't get my leech weapon? What is going on, I spent 4 days of my life trying to earn it and to have this game not reward me is a total farce!

2MowFoR.png

Comments

• freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
    I haven't got my price either. I ended up around place 72 and expecting 50 gold. My user is freddagor (apple).
  • tngrandfathertngrandfather Registered Users 21 Posts
    Congratulations, guys. Not as good as you, but I did end up in the 4000 range and I, too, haven't received any awards.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I've also sent a message to customer care for "63527" because we both use Apple devices and I did receive my weapon reward that "63527" was supposed to get as well. The point being is that I know the automatic reward system CAN work. Hope you're working hard on this issue GLU.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    I spent a long time earning a ranking of 266. No prizes. Furthermore, I spent 12 gold buying knives and didn't receive the health kit that I was supposed to get. Please apply the rewards to Bravo20 ASAP. Thank you.
  • Unreal57Unreal57 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same trouble for me, i finished 25 th (We see me on the screen) and i get any reward. I contacted the customer care but any answer.....
  • freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
    I also sent a message to customer care, but so far no answer.
  • 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Unreal57 wrote: »
    Same trouble for me, i finished 25 th (We see me on the screen) and i get any reward. I contacted the customer care but any answer.....

I e-mailed customer support and haven't gotten a response yet. I'm glad I was of assistance to you, Unreal57. You should take my screenshot and send it along with your messages as proof.