Prizes from tournament of last weekend

FragmenterFragmenter Registered Users 11 Posts
I didn't receive my items from last weekends tournament. Anyone else encounter this?

I've noticed lately it take sometimes a day or two for items to get delivered however this is longer then usual.

Kinda annoying to play hard to get into winning positions yet not receive our rewards

Comments

• TURKEMPİRETURKEMPİRE Registered Users 10 Posts
    I still have not complained but did not get anything changing admin is not interested
  • tngrandfathertngrandfather Registered Users 21 Posts
    Me, too. There is another thread on this subject, and people who ranked 20 and 50 didn't get theirs, either. I came in at 3540, not near as good, but the RPGs I earned would come in handy. Do you think they all got the week off and forgot to make the pay out on the contest?
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Me, too. There is another thread on this subject, and people who ranked 20 and 50 didn't get theirs, either. I came in at 3540, not near as good, but the RPGs I earned would come in handy. Do you think they all got the week off and forgot to make the pay out on the contest?

There were issues with people not receiving the weapons rewards in the last two tournaments before this one, so this isn't a new issue. I came in at #22 on iOS and did receive my weapon reward immediately. That's why it doesn't make sense that other top 50 did not receive the reward, because obviously it CAN work, but didn't consistently; just like a lot of issues that this game has or hopefully had(new servers).
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I've already sent the screenshots of my rank to an admin. E-mailed customer support with screenshots of my rank and have still not been awarded my weapon which was the leech.

cJIggs.png
  • Gunny ZGunny Z Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anyone else having an issue loading the because it says that they doing server maintenance? Been that way for 2 days now
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Gunny Z wrote: »
    Anyone else having an issue loading the because it says that they doing server maintenance? Been that way for 2 days now

Customer service wrote me this morning basically saying that they installed new servers and that today's update should help with some of the issues we were having.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • FragmenterFragmenter Registered Users 11 Posts
    I understand that a game like this isn't easy to develop. However it doesn't look good for them to make tournaments with prizes if they aren't ready to do it right. Seems to me it isn't even worth playing a tournament.

It isn't the first time I don't get certain rewards and I imagine my rewards will be lost for good like some of the other things I never got.

Like when they released Europe. I went from level 30 to 35 instantly yet didn't receive my 25 gold I would have it I had climb one level at a time.

Great game. Great graphics. Great concept but it doesn't encourage me to spend on a game like this at all. For sure they have lost she will lose more players. Too many bugs
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    The bugs aren't the issue as long as the developers are willing to right their wrongs. I've also read the previous posts from the beginning and the devs don't even trying to reimburse the players. Take a look at the player 63527, he recently posted his complaint early this week and is still at it. He has SOLID PROOF, EVIDENCE AND A SCREENSHOT TO PROVE THAT HE DID NOT GET HIS WEAPON. Look how poorly the devs have treated the guy, people may not care about what happened to 63527, but what if it happens to you? I was planning on participating in the tournament this week and purchasing energy, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen seeing as how there is a total disconnect between the players and administrators.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are escalating this issue. Please formally document through the help system with as much info as you can so we can help you faster. Thank you!!
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We are escalating this issue. Please formally document through the help system with as much info as you can so we can help you faster. Thank you!!

I've already followed all your instructions to the very detail. I went to the link you posted.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/contract-killer-sniper/?contact=1

I even contacted

support@glu.com

After that, I e-mailed handles to see if he could help me.

I have received 0 response and this problem is already moving into the third day.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I didn't receive the weapons from the 2 PvP tournaments prior to this last one. I finished in 9th place and in 23rd place, have screenies of both a few minutes before the end and sent everything in along with my customer care tickets regarding the issue and have yet to receive one response, not even an automated one, from Glu. I'm so frustrated by this that I've not been able to enjoy the game much so I stopped playing entirely until they fix this. Admin chimed in and told us they're looking into it but they must not have looked very hard because that was over a month ago. I absolutely love this and a few other of Glu's games and have happily spent a few dollars on them and am ready and willing to spend more just as soon as they right this wrong. It's a shame really,it's such an easy fix. Each day that passes without this being resolved feels like a slap in the face from Glu. I just hope it gets fixed before I've lost all respect for Glu and reluctantly delete their games for good. I can't begin to explain how truly frustrating this situation is for me. I understand how so many others have given up on them and sometimes wish I wasn't as patient and understanding as I am because it's a messed up feeling like this while absolutely nothing gets done to fix it. Sorry for the rant but Glu has basically been kicking me in the b a l l s for far too long now.
    I didn't receive the weapons from the 2 PvP tournaments prior to this last one. I finished in 9th place and in 23rd place, have screenies of both a few minutes before the end and sent everything in along with my customer care tickets regarding the issue and have yet to receive one response, not even an automated one, from Glu. I'm so frustrated by this that I've not been able to enjoy the game much so I stopped playing entirely until they fix this. Admin chimed in and told us they're looking into it but they must not have looked very hard because that was over a month ago. I absolutely love this and a few other of Glu's games and have happily spent a few dollars on them and am ready and willing to spend more just as soon as they right this wrong. It's a shame really,it's such an easy fix. Each day that passes without this being resolved feels like a slap in the face from Glu. I just hope it gets fixed before I've lost all respect for Glu and reluctantly delete their games for good. I can't begin to explain how truly frustrating this situation is for me. I understand how so many others have given up on them and sometimes wish I wasn't as patient and understanding as I am because it's a messed up feeling like this while absolutely nothing gets done to fix it. Sorry for the rant but Glu has basically been kicking me in the b a l l s for far too long now.

The instant you stopped posting, it's over. Don't stop posting, kick and scream and make sure that the admins see this problem because once we solve it, people won't have to suffer the same way as us.
  • Duke2121Duke2121 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is my first time joining a forum but I too never received my prize from this tournament. This is incrediblely frustrating since I spent time and money buying energy for the tournament and finished 14th. I have sent numerous messages about this but I have never received a response either like the others in this forum. Hopefully if enough of us keep complaining they will fix this problem. I will continue to send a message to admin and glu support every day until this problem is resolved. Hopefully everyone else who this has happened to will continue the fight to fix this too. Thank you 63527 for the screen shots and all your post about this.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Okay, the team is aware of the issue and they are saying that the items are *actually* in your inventory you just don't notification of it. Can you please double check to see if this true?

Unfortunately we don't have access to game accounts here on the forums, so you'll need to follow up with Customer Care and make sure it's all documented.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Okay, the team is aware of the issue and they are saying that the items are *actually* in your inventory you just don't notification of it. Can you please double check to see if this true?

Unfortunately we don't have access to game accounts here on the forums, so you'll need to follow up with Customer Care and make sure it's all documented.

The team is sorely mistaken. I have a screenshot of my inventory right now and my prize weapon is not there. Maybe the devs need to release an update to fix this issue. Gluadmin, please forward them these pics to the team as you have a better communication channel with them.

iEnlmYw.png

L2GtKiF.png
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    63527, what an insult to you and to all of us who have yet to receive weapons that Glu promised as tournament prizes. Do they think that we are so stupid as to not have checked for the ****in guns everywhere in the game? Handles told us to do this over a month ago when we didn't receive weapons the first time! And you know what? The ACR-88 Heavy Weapon is in the store available for 875gold and thats the first gun I won but didn't receive. Talk about adding insult to injury! I'm fed up and this sucks cuz I'm a very positive thinking guy and today, Christmas eve, Glu has ruined my mood with their BS. I can't even talk to my kids til I settle down and put this **** out of my mind. And dont even get me started on the CUSTOMER CARE TICKET issue!!! Ive never received one response from them for tickets about this issue and every other issue I've ever had with any of their games, dating back to this February. I'm still owed money for gold I purchased but never recieved 8months ago and yet I continued to play their games and give them the benefit of the doubt. For what? So they can walk all over me and insult me? **** this!!! Ive stayed patient and calm for so long, thinking that sooner or later they'd get to my problems but it seems that everyone else is right and perhaps I've been an idiot for thinking that in the end, my patience and understanding would be rewarded by Glu. By rewaded I mean simply doing the right thing and giving me what they owe me. Nothing more. Come on Glu!!